British Speedway Forum

if ty get the nod, will he be able to ride in the pl or will he have to ride in the el. . his average in the el qualifies him to ride over here . but in what league.

if ty rides in the pl this season and does not get a 7 point average, then it toast for him returning the following year. unless he gets into the top 4 in aus..

He can ride both Elite & Premier because he has qualified to work over here with average he achieved in Elite League !

He can ride both Elite & Premier because he has qualified to work over here with average he achieved in Elite League !

but not both anymore??...

but not both anymore??...

yes both because he is allowed to come and work over here.

yes both because he is allowed to come and work over here.

thought the sponsorship licence only allowed one these days.... Or is that a tier 5 visa??

Ala Doyle last year.

Edited by Arson fire

thought the sponsorship licence only allowed one these days.... Or is that a tier 5 visa??

Ala Doyle last year.

Not sure on that front but he has only signed for Sheffield anyway so far !

Work permit riders cannot double up. Thats been quite clearly established now I think.

Work permit riders cannot double up. Thats been quite clearly established now I think.

Ty cannot double up PL/EL but has also signed for a Danish club as per press release before Xmas.

Anybody got an idea as to when we are likely to find out whether we have 5, 6 or 7 eligible riders signed for the season?

Anybody got an idea as to when we are likely to find out whether we have 5, 6 or 7 eligible riders signed for the season?

it could be 4 days , it could be 4 weeks.

Hopefully its closer to the first one for all teams.

It could be 5, 6 or 7 days; it could be 5, 6 or 7 weeks.

Sorry, much more than less helpful I know but I couldn't resist after '...bruv's reply.

So I take it going by this that apart from Worky that have already changed the team due to visa issues, the likes of Taylor Poole are not definately allowed over here as yet ?? . 5 weeks until the season start teams seem to be leaving things late

S*T*A*R*S social evening tonight at the new Barrack Tavern, Penistone Road, Sheffield.

Ty Proctor, Josh Bates and new signing Arthur Sissis are intending to joins us so please come along for our last pre-season chat.

Everyone is welcome.

Geoff

S*T*A*R*S social evening tonight at the new Barrack Tavern, Penistone Road, Sheffield.

Ty Proctor, Josh Bates and new signing Arthur Sissis are intending to joins us so please come along for our last pre-season chat.

Everyone is welcome.

Geoff

Any news come out of this gathering?. I presume if Proctor was present he must be confident of his team place this season.