British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

You've already hit sixty against Lynn without turning up reading some of the comments on here! One or two people could do with calming down a little after a couple of wins.

Lol. I agree with you. I am actually a bit concerned after what KL did to Mildenhall

Please don't knock us for being excited about this team though. We have had some dire years recently with the same ole, same ole. We are very excited about this team and right now its great to be an Eagles fans!

I reckon an 8 point win to Eastbourne.

• Like 1

Just had a look at the Weather forecast, Looks as if its going to be a nice day sunday, Plenty of sun and little wind, perfect for speedway, Just hope the crowd comes out to see good speedway again as Hebbs said speedway at this level is more entertaining then in the last 15 years at Eastbourne, fingers crossed and lets help the management in Martin and Connor, as we all no that if it dont happen this year its 100% not going to happen next year. They have already showed that they are going to listen to us as the public and are trying many different avenues to get the speedway back to Eastbourne as it was. #bring a mate.

Whoever said about Kings Lynn looking a threat.... All teams are a threat but I think KL were made to look better than they are against mildenhall because not many of mildenhalls riders were on it and they really had a 2-3 man team

lets see after 15 heats on Sunny Sunday.

lets see after 15 heats on Sunny Sunday.

Yes I think so but I think it will be a little less of a doddle for them

Arlington is a completely different kettle of fish to West Row, I would expect Eastie to have a huge advantage at reserve and probably one or two of the Young Stars to five to struggle too. Cockle & Hazeldene must have ridden the track at some point but the rest must be first timers.

eastbourne have to overcome the young stars on sunday and all stay safe as

cradley will be tough they have a really strong team

You've already hit sixty against Lynn without turning up reading some of the comments on here! One or two people could do with calming down a little after a couple of wins.

Sorry Gordon i thought i was a bit out by 4 points as i didnt no how good Kelsey and George was when they covered up for Marc and Danny but not a bad result for me only 4 points out :) now there is something to get excited about as looks like the Eagles are flying well at home and hope they can carry that form away to Cradley, Good Luck to both teams, best racing we have seen at Eastbourne for a long time, NL was the way too go.

Was this the same Kings Lynn team that went to Mildenhall the other day? (including Scot)

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

Sorry Gordon i thought i was a bit out by 4 points as i didnt no how good Kelsey and George was when they covered up for Marc and Danny but not a bad result for me only 4 points out :) now there is something to get excited about as looks like the Eagles are flying well at home and hope they can carry that form away to Cradley, Good Luck to both teams, best racing we have seen at Eastbourne for a long time, NL was the way too go.

Was this the same Kings Lynn team that went to Mildenhall the other day? (including Scot)

Lol, I must admit I am beginning to let myself get excited now. Without the points Kelsey lost while leading, I think we would have hit 70!

If we get something on Wednesday. the I reserve the right to be very excited!

As Eastbourne have just found out that its not going to be easy. As predicted as on the forum and a few people have said that it’s the team that stays injury free will win this year, I have to say looking at Eastbourne’s side they could quite easily pick up an away win.

I have seen that they have a team change to make them stronger how strong do we need them to be.

This was just out on @ITFirsteagles

1 David Mason ©
2 Rider replacement for Danny Warwick
3 Darryl Ritchings – Guest for Marc Owen
4 Richard Andrews
5 Bradley Wilson-Dean
6 Georgie Wood
7 Kelsey Dugard

Looking at them it’s a good team.

I think for the first time in a few years the Dugards Martin and Connor are really trying hard to put a good show on, a driving force behind the scenes and a fresh look with the new sponsor gives a good feeling to the place again which was missing for years, also I did notice the Bob Dugard was not on his tractor for all of the meeting? Wonder if they have taken his keys off him.

Anyone who hasn't seen the National League racing at Eastbourne should give it a try.

More overtakes that you can shake a stick at.

It is just how speedway should be.

• Like 3

A bigger threat is going to be Richard Andrews, He put the fastest time at Kent in the first meeting, maximum on sunday he seems settled at Eastbourne and thats why he is scoreing so well, a very dark horse in him as he is a bit of a starter, he is the biggest one to watch, BWD will get double figures, George will get double figures, Mason will get 7, Dugard 6 Richings 8 andrews 7 give or take a few points :lol: so 48 points for me so its going to be a close match and a good one i hope. Its been reported that Danny is due for an operation so lets raise some money for the poor guy. #eaglestowin #missingdannywarwick

Danny is one of the most genuine guy's in speedway and he could be out for a while so every penny helps, http://www.gofundme.com/se6p33g

Just seen the update on Danny great news he may be out of Hospital soon, at least the weather is nice he can sit and relax in the Sun and take it easy till he is ready to ride again.

Eastbourne are off to race against cradley tonight would be interesting meeting a very close one i think Eastbourne will win. Just like the old days. #winners

So impressed with Bradley Wilson Dean at Perry Barr tonight, great talent