British Speedway Forum
g13webb

Posf2 Poole V Kings Lynn

My thanks to those who put links to the webcam. I had found that one earlier but sadly I can't get it to work :sad:

Maybe someone kicked a big hole in it :wink:

• Like 3

So now they don't even appear to be showing all the heats, just key ones!

Sky Sports Speedway @SkySpeedway 7m7 minutes ago

Weather permitting Heat One will be Live on Sky Sports News tonight at 19.30. Build up with Nigel from 17.00. Key heats through the night.

Good old Aunty Beeb. It's on Radio Norfolk in full according to their schedule.

Edited by Star Lady
  • Like 1

So has the track dried out now, its been non stop in Poole for 7 days apparently. :rofl:

So has the track dried out now, its been non stop in Poole for 7 days apparently. :rofl:

It should have, didn't rain much yesterday and not much today bit of drizzle so should be going ahead as long as the predicted heavy rain doesn't materialise.

Just spoke to my ex in Poole at the moment and it is absolutely lashing it down there

Just spoke to my ex in Poole at the moment and it is absolutely lashing it down there

I'm 1/2 mile north of the stadium and its spitting here.

It should have, didn't rain much yesterday and not much today bit of drizzle so should be going ahead as long as the predicted heavy rain doesn't materialise.

What will it be rain, spit, drizzle or nothing.

One thing for sure, it will be one of them ;)

Are the covers down? :rofl:

The forum mouthpiece won't believe you unless you send photo's of the weather personally to him :lol:

Up The Pirates! :wink:

Edited by Poole Quay 7
  • Like 1

I have been on my weather webacm page and tried the Poole wecam and at the moment it seems to be down. The only webcam that I can find in the are is from Swanage and all this gives is a cloud picture. The link is here if you want to take a look. It looks rather dull and grey from what I can see.

http://www.corbens.co.uk/webcam/

Edited by weatherwatcher

Apparently Nigel Pearson will be giving an update from Poole at 4.30 on

@SkySportsNewsHQ

Edited by A ORLOV

Shows a rolling two hour rain radar:

http://www.raintoday.co.uk/

So now they don't even appear to be showing all the heats, just key ones!

Good old Aunty Beeb. It's on Radio Norfolk in full according to their schedule.

I wonder how they identify the key heats?

Maybe on a couple of minute time delay so they can work out if each race is worth showing.

Or will Pearson state their importance "in the context of the match" LOL.

• Like 1

What will it be rain, spit, drizzle or nothing.

One thing for sure, it will be one of them ;)

Are the covers down? :rofl:

Will be down if your paying for them :t: Maybe use Aluns now he has finished wiping his tears away after Swindons shock exit :rofl:

Edited by theknow 2

IvanHoward, I apologise for the name calling which should not have happened. However, as a neutral observer I was incensed at the inference that somehow Benji Compton's injury was not genuine. I have read many such similar posts throughout the season on this forum about various Poole riders who are not riding in a particulsr meeting - almost as if Matt Ford / Neil Middleditch were trying to gain an unfair advantage by inventing injury reports so that they could bring in superior riders. They have had an awful season with rider absentee (and other unplanned events) and do not deserve the contempt that comes across. After all where would the Elite League be without such a successful team that is such a draw when riding on away tracks.

Edited by bluejigger
  • Like 3

I'm 1/2 mile north of the stadium and its spitting here.

It would appear that my optimism brought out the Michael Fish in me. It's now tipping down :(