British Speedway Forum

I read that statement to say that the testing must be either Breath AND Blood or just blood alone.

You need to read again then.

It says "Breath and/or blood".

Rejig?...why?....dump Janowski out on his arse?...isnt it dangerous to think that way unless of course your side is struggling...start the season with a good solid side with Magik in the side and intend to stick with it

It isn't a good solid side with Dakota North in it on a average that he has no chance of bettering. He is only in the team because of our new sponsor. Davey watt is on the way down and his average isn't false either, we could have had milik back who has alot more improvement in him.

• Like 1

It isn't a good solid side with Dakota North in it on a average that he has no chance of bettering.

Give him a chance and the benifit of the doubt Eh... ;)

• Like 1

And if its turns out he is some Aussie rubbish bag you can just recycle all the quotes and statements used for Darcy the last 5 years :D

correct you should give people a chance

but the consensus on here amongst Poole fans is that North is a poor signing.

why just for once can you not have an opinion where you dont defend the riders or management then you wouldnt get labelled with the blue tint badge.

true fans like foreverblue, chrisgillian and pirate oliver always see both sides

correct you should give people a chance

but the consensus on here amongst Poole fans is that North is a poor signing.

why just for once can you not have an opinion where you dont defend the riders or management then you wouldnt get labelled with the blue tint badge.

true fans like foreverblue, chrisgillian and pirate oliver always see both sides

I have an opinion, give him a chance..

And if its turns out he is some Aussie rubbish bag you can just recycle all the quotes and statements used for Darcy the last 5 years :D

Whats Darcy got to do with North ??

You need to read again then.

It says "Breath and/or blood".

I believe that the breath test should be confirmed with a reading from an evidential machine and/or a blood test.

I do not condone Darcy's actions, but the FIM are just as bad by continuing to alter the date of his hearing, I get the feeling that the FIM are stalling for time for some reason. in my opinion any allegations should be dealt with within 30 days of the alleged offence being committed or the charges dropped

Edited by starshooter

The visa issue may now put Darcy out now along with Chris!

Won't it help that holder has a british son?

No. Only if he is married to the child's mother and she earns more than 18,600 per year.

I'm sure Holder will meet the criteria as an ex world champion!

• Like 1

No. Only if he is married to the child's mother and she earns more than 18,600 per year.

Chris will have to pay her as a secretary.

• Like 1

Chris will have to pay her as a secretary.

That only works if you're an MP!

• Like 2

And once again. The issue is not the riders, it's that none of the clubs are allowed to employ the riders even if they meet the criteria.