British Speedway Forum

Yeh, a bit different to what we are being told. Perhaps you would like to show us the details..

Jack Holder tweeted it, However Poland are reporting possible spinal trauma. Guess it's a lot of guessing at this stage

Jack Holder tweeted it, However Poland are reporting possible spinal trauma. Guess it's a lot of guessing at this stage

Where, Jack has just said hope Darcy is ok.

Lets hope for Darcy's sake it's not as bad as it sounds.

Too many injuries in the sport season after season & I've never recovered the love for speedway that I had before Rico's passing.

• Like 2

Where, Jack has just said hope Darcy is ok.

@Jackwoohaa: @BomberHarris37 broken shoulder n wrist I heard

It's his most recent tweet.

Edited by mdmc82

I hate it when riders get injured, it's part and parcel of motor sport but hopefully Ward's injuries are not as bad as first feared. Swindon will still make the P/off's but I think it's ruined their chances of winning them.

@Jackwoohaa: @BomberHarris37 broken shoulder n wrist I heard

It's his most recent tweet.

Just looked again on both. Nothing on either. Jacks just said hope Darcys ok.

Just looked again on both. Nothing on either. Jacks just said hope Darcys ok.

Well she hasn't made it up has she. He's prob deleted it.

It's still on there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jackwoohaa

Yeh ive just seen it now. Its speculation. And until he is checked out properly then its just that, speculation. Quiery cervical spine and Spine is not shoulder and wrist. I just hope, that what Jacks been told is right.

• Like 1

Yeh, a bit different to what we are being told. Perhaps you would like to show us the details..

yea I will share it with you have a look on Jack Holders Twitter page - I didn't make it up all I did was repeat what Jack said - but I guess you are in the know so guess I can't tell you nothing - hope that clears that up for your satisfaction .

Swindon advertiser and also swindon twitter via website now confirming the crash, says in a lot of pain !! Gutted when riders get injured like this.

Not the best translation.... we are all praying for you Darky stay strong

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/542141/fatalna-kontuzja-darcyego-warda

Update 22:58: As reported by Jacek Firefighters Magazine PGE Ekstraligi, Ward is currently being prepared for surgery, which will soon begin. Manager SPAR Falubaz Zielona Gora asks for prayers for the health of the Australian.

• Like 1