British Speedway Forum

hand on heart do you think he will give his all?

what if swindon come up against Poole in the play offs. Hardly likely in my opinion he will try and stop Poole

Fair play to Poole? why?

Poole have nothing to lose and evrything to gain by allowing Darcy to ride for Swindon. He will get his fitness and race sharpness back. If his average goes up then it wont be by loads maybe half a point and if his average goes down then happy days more points to play with.

Poole speedway have done the right thing in letting Darcy ride elsewhere as it will help them long term.

I dont know why you think Poole wouldnt to be honest

What a prat you are, who knows Ward might not do EL next year? if i was his advisor i would do Poland/Sweden and other meetings and miss Britain i hope not of course.His aim has to be the GP series what is best for him not our Micky mouse speedway scene in Britain in the EL.

What a prat you are, who knows Ward might not do EL next year?

We all know where he will be next year and he will use your club to ensure he has a nice average too.

• Like 2

We all know where he will be next year and he will use your club to ensure he has a nice average too.

Please is he worried about pocket money in t he EL ? Britain is a hassle for most top riders you are lucky he even considers our league i know he loves Poole and that is great i am certain he will do well for the Robins. Edited by sidney
  • Like 2

Craig Cook to guest for Batch Sat at Leicester.

Ward has already said he will be back at Poole in 2016. The question is will it be with a 9+ average for team building or a lower one than now.

Crap.

Exactly 😁

Congratulations to Swindon on the average manipulations as they can now have ward and an other in the team. Hope Batchelor recovers from a nasty crash at the GP to ride again soon. It won't be a surprise to see his average soon move back to 8!!! If the Poole Pirates had pulled this move the forum would be going crazy with cheating allegations however because it's another team namely the Robins I guess it's regarded as ok. Another dark day for the sport.

• Like 5

wont need too many poor meetings to get his rolling average down for 2016...! :t:

• Like 1

Ward has already said he will be back at Poole in 2016. The question is will it be with a 9+ average for team building or a lower one than now.

Exactly

Do you know Ward and Morris well? ok Ward might be back but i am sure he will not be worried about poxy averages after all he will be the number one rider Poole want back anyway what ever average.!

Has it been decided what average Ward comes back on? ie 8.70 or one that is affected by the FIM punishment?

Edited by Skidder1

Has it been decided what average Ward comes back on? ie 8.70 or one that is affected by the FIM punishment?

Swindon Total Sport says 8.7. Will have to wait for Green sheets to be changed

He used to ride for Poole, is he any good ?

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Congratulations to Swindon on the average manipulations as they can now have ward and an other in the team. Hope Batchelor recovers from a nasty crash at the GP to ride again soon. It won't be a surprise to see his average soon move back to 8!!! If the Poole Pirates had pulled this move the forum would be going crazy with cheating allegations however because it's another team namely the Robins I guess it's regarded as ok. Another dark day for the sport.

I don't think fans of other teams think it's OK, but it's just more or less accepted now.

Poole are often portrayed as the big bad wolf on this forum, but truth be told, they are just better at the 'dark arts' than other teams which is why they win!

Swindon looked to have gone down the route 'if you can't beat them join them' which is funny as their fans will have to start accepting that their team is becoming quite similar to the team from Dorset which they so despise.

Oh well, doubt anyone from Swindon will care if they win the Grand Final, sport is all about winning you know.

• Like 1

I don't think fans of other teams think it's OK, but it's just more or less accepted now.

Poole are often portrayed as the big bad wolf on this forum, but truth be told, they are just better at the 'dark arts' than other teams which is why they win!

Swindon looked to have gone down the route 'if you can't beat them join them' which is funny as their fans will have to start accepting that their team is becoming quite similar to the team from Dorset which they so despise.

Oh well, doubt anyone from Swindon will care if they win the Grand Final, sport is all about winning you know.

With only 5 more home meetings (and 10 away) starting with Poole on Monday, they've still got to get into the play-offs in order to win anything!!

Can't wate for Monday watching one of the finest naturall gifted rider. Doing what he's best at. Entertaining fans on the terraces!

• Like 1