British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ProudtobeaBrummie

Birmingham Brummies 2015

How would Ellis be on £600? It's a £10 & 0.10p league obviously with a difference for the standard of the rider. He wouldn't be on a guarentee as Birmingham last year as you saw with cash flow problems wouldn't want to get into that crisis again.

Adam Ellis is probably on £25 a point up to his 10 point average then whatever he scores over that £30 which he would have to score a maximum to get £400.

If Adam Ellis wanted to race in second tier he'd have done so ages ago. He's simply done the maths and worked out he can go out and beat a load of NL wobblers and kids every week and pick up an easy £600 minimum. Why would he want to give that up and halve his earning or less in the Premier League?

shads i really think you should mix more tonic with it :D

I take it he's either forgotten to add the tonic or realised what a massive bell end he is.

shame people feel the need to post such ill informed crap, ho hum.

• Like 1

I take it he's either forgotten to add the tonic or realised what a massive bell end he is.

shame people feel the need to post such ill informed crap, ho hum.

Now who is being mugged off Shads?

I would Martin but would section of the forum would I start one in haha

Edited by Brummie Kev

Good point Kev. I suspect that if the leagues get restructured as the intentions were a few weeks ago then all of BSF will have that "where to put what" issue to face.