British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Jason Doyle over and exactly 10 tonight.

Tungate -2 vs Bates and Mikkel Bech -2 vs Ellis look liek steals. Gutted I'm limited to betting pennies with bet365 or I'd be putting as much on them as possible

Tungate -2 vs Bates and Mikkel Bech -2 vs Ellis look liek steals. Gutted I'm limited to betting pennies with bet365 or I'd be putting as much on them as possible

Well will be able to tell in 2hrs,Bech I wud agree on. Not so convinced with Tungate-2.

Thank God I can barely place any bets or I'd have lost a fortune on Bech/Ellis :oops:

Thank God I can barely place any bets or I'd have lost a fortune on Bech/Ellis :oops:

Bet365 made a blunder restricting you haha, Tungate bet just about come in.

Do you use ladbrokes?

Tbf they both looked like free money bets.

Surprised mtm hasn't posted yet gloating about your loss

Bet365 made a blunder restricting you haha, Tungate bet just about come in.

Do you use ladbrokes?

Ladbrokes and bet365 have limited me to pointless bets of pennies, sometimes into the pounds.

Tbf they both looked like free money bets.

Surprised mtm hasn't posted yet gloating about your loss

Luckily I only lost 42p tonight, so I'll cope having won £1200 on the GP Saturday (got 7 head-to heads right) and another £1100 on Leicester winning the league tonight :D

Ladbrokes and bet365 have limited me to pointless bets of pennies, sometimes into the pounds.

Luckily I only lost 42p tonight, so I'll cope having won £1200 on the GP Saturday (got 7 head-to heads right) and another £1100 on Leicester winning the league tonight :D

Top punting there mate :).

Top punting there mate :).

The Leicester one was naivety/luck - kept getting emails and texts about a free matched bet so gave in and bet on the team top of the league with the bit of cash I'd left in my account at the end of last season. Did it more to stop the texts :D 1 of only 4 bets I've ever placed on something thats not speedway!

As for the GP head-to-heads. I can have 2 in one GP but have had a few 6s, 7s and an 8. And I don't put that much thought into it, that may be the key to success, quickly go with gut instinct.

Unibet are starting to do more speedway betting, they have odds for British, Polish and Swedish meetings and rider match ups for GPs

Unibet are starting to do more speedway betting, they have odds for British, Polish and Swedish meetings and rider match ups for GPs

They had those last season.

1st one for me tonight is Masters -2 over Auty.Auty riding at 3 and Masters at 2.I think 3 rides only for Auty tonight...1.72@Ladbrookes.

Holder under 12 and ex 12 Bet 365 @2.10..I know he will get a few rides but thought the odds were pretty good.

Edited by Bald Bloke

did anyone see the odds skybet were offering on heat winners in play

I never use the site for speedway but they had silly prices, Kim Nillson 5/2 to win off gate 1 in heat 3, Steve Worrall 9/2 to win heat 4, Worrall 2/1 to win heat 12 and Lawson 4/1 to win heat 14, never had a better night

I never use the site for speedway but they had silly prices, Kim Nillson 5/2 to win off gate 1 in heat 3, Steve Worrall 9/2 to win heat 4, Worrall 2/1 to win heat 12 and Lawson 4/1 to win heat 14, never had a better night

They had some great prices. And I made a nice profit after winning on heats 11,12,13,14 and 15!

Thanks ..I have forgotten about there heat prices ..they were always crazy ...the prices never reflect the gate pos as shown by your examples of last night .we have to remember to look at the next tv match .