British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

He scored 10 at lynn last time orion. I would prob still go under.

I like the look of niels under and exactly 13 the bet cud be in after ht1.

Not worried about that as the form he is in ...what match and date was that on ?

Just Seen that Walasek has been up at 9 points by bet 365 for tonights match ...having watch him myself last week and seen his form of late looks certain to score under that in the tough heats he's facing ..looks to good to be true . am I missing something here ?

I remember him scoring 19 points for Poole at Lynn back in the day. So obviously a track he rides well. I was tempted I have to be honest. then I remembered it's Walasek, he cuold score 2, 18 or anything in between!

He score 10 there 3 weeks ago. http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14880/kings-lynn-leicester-el-30pm

Edited by SCB

I remember him scoring 19 points for Poole at Lynn back in the day. So obviously a track he rides well. I was tempted I have to be honest. then I remembered it's Walasek, he cuold score 2, 18 or anything in between!

He score 10 there 3 weeks ago. http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14880/kings-lynn-leicester-el-30pm

Ok I see now ..3 heats wins . not as good as a bet as I thought . thanks for the heads up .

Edited by orion

I went with doyle also over 10 as scb states could possibly have 7rides but more than likely 6.

Ok I see now ..3 heats wins . not as good as a bet as I thought . thanks for the heads up .

He also scored 3 1 in the rained off meeting. But it's Walasek, previous form means nothing!

Ive gone with niels under and exactly 13 a bit risky but 1bad ride and it'l b in.

Gone with Doyle over 10 in Sweden tonight. I don't normally bet on Swedish speedway but 11 from a probably 6, maybe even 7 rides should be easy enough for Doyle, surely?

Jesus that's been a disaster!

Jesus that's been a disaster!

Lol just a bit scb, doyle has had 2bad meets in a row now with gp and tonights meet oh well just gota hope iversen drops atleast 2pts hopefully 3 otherwise itl b a very bad night.

Lol just a bit scb, doyle has had 2bad meets in a row now with gp and tonights meet oh well just gota hope iversen drops atleast 2pts hopefully 3 otherwise itl b a very bad night.

hes just dropped 2. But now Orion is tearing his hair out as Walasek has 6 from 2!

hes just dropped 2. But now Orion is tearing his hair out as Walasek has 6 from 2!

No mate ..thanks to you guys I only went very small on it ...this forum can be good for info sometimes ...was going to pile on before the warning ..phew !. As you say you never know with him I expect he will get a max lol

Edited by orion

Need iversen to get 5/6 in last 2rides to make profit.

Thank you walasek and harris for taking pts off iversen.

Bleeding hell, had £2.50 on ellis -2 v wilkinson and £2.50 on walasek under 9 :( made 25p profit...

Another organisation that does a dis-service to the work Bookmaker - Step forward Corals. This multi-million pound organisation has now restricted me to a maximum of £5 on speedway bets. A decision made by the Traders they said. Can't speak to the traders or their superiors, they kind of alluded that they don't have superiors. This follows on from the same restriction at BWin. They call the handicaps and if their traders aren't up to the job, maybe they should replace them instead of restricting the poor punter?

I suppose all they want are mugs betting on horses, dogs or their roulette wheels. Hopefully Corals will be taken over by Ladbrokes and the spineless traders lose their jobs.

Kildemand over 10 for me. As long as he doesn't crash out he should get that!

Another organisation that does a dis-service to the work Bookmaker - Step forward Corals. This multi-million pound organisation has now restricted me to a maximum of £5 on speedway bets. A decision made by the Traders they said. Can't speak to the traders or their superiors, they kind of alluded that they don't have superiors. This follows on from the same restriction at BWin. They call the handicaps and if their traders aren't up to the job, maybe they should replace them instead of restricting the poor punter?

I suppose all they want are mugs betting on horses, dogs or their roulette wheels. Hopefully Corals will be taken over by Ladbrokes and the spineless traders lose their jobs.

That will not help at all as Corals restrict me to maximum of £25 and Ladbrokes £16.25. Go down to the shops as I can still get on with a £100 bet there The last bet I had at a Ladbrokes shop I put Evens on the slip although it was 10/11. The girl did not even check the price.

I had £26 in Unibet so placed in on Emil Sadfutdinov to beat Jason Doyle at Evens last night They would only take £7.28