British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Anyone tempted by Summers (11/8) against Howarth off scratch?

Anyone tempted by Summers (11/8) against Howarth off scratch?

Me. Along with Starke -2 v Morris 8/11.

• Like 1

I've gone with Starke -2 vs Morris too having looked at it a bit closer but only in a small double with Sarj -2 vs Rose

Another organisation that does a dis-service to the work Bookmaker - Step forward Corals. This multi-million pound organisation has now restricted me to a maximum of £5 on speedway bets. A decision made by the Traders they said. Can't speak to the traders or their superiors, they kind of alluded that they don't have superiors. This follows on from the same restriction at BWin. They call the handicaps and if their traders aren't up to the job, maybe they should replace them instead of restricting the poor punter?

I suppose all they want are mugs betting on horses, dogs or their roulette wheels. Hopefully Corals will be taken over by Ladbrokes and the spineless traders lose their jobs.

Age old problem and it's not just about speedway Bookmakers just don't like winning punters . had a real raw deal myself the other day on the tennis. backed a player to win a match in running at 12-1 with bet 365, the game was 1 set all with my player 5 -0 in in the third set with the game at his mercy only for the other player to pull out saying he was injured .I still thought I had a winning bet only to find out under bet 365 tennis rules that if the match does not finish it's class as a void so I only got my stake back ! . . joke of a rule .

Ive gone for lambert under and exactly 5. His last 4 scores at second string at poole are 5,5,4,3.

Ive gone for lambert under and exactly 5. His last 4 scores at second string at poole are 5,5,4,3.

Then he gets 6 at htleader ....

Had an awful night, had lambert exactly 5, iversen exactly 10, kildemand over 10 and a poole-20/swindon +2 double. Lost all (£5.25)

Zengota +1 v Garrity is 11/10

Even though Zengota is a heatleader now that shouldn't make to much differnce. Garrity scored 8 from 6 rides on his last visit to Blunsdon.

Gonna have a little double on the above and Magic over 10 which is 5/4.

Ladbrokes are now limiting me to pointless stakes of less than £2 - how odd as bet365 who I won 12k off on Saturday are still taking sizeable bets (basically anywhere where I can win £400)

edit > I can only have 10p on Swiderski over 5 and Hans over 9!

Edited by SCB

*Morris is a 7-9 points man around Blunsdon so +1 should be fine....................Harris and Andersen will surely be the Heat 15 pairing for Coventry......R/R ride doesn't bother me as Nick has the +1.

Hmm Fricke rides Swindon well. Scored 10 & 7 for Belle Vue this year and he absolutely destroyed us in the Play-offs last year. Although tonight he's riding as a heatleader.

Just need to hope he doesn't have 6 rides as it's quite possible he could end up in 15.

Edited by leighrico

Anyone else think swiderski at no4 over 5 6/4 is a gd bet.

How about swiderski plus 3 and batchelor plus 4 double on bet365 pays 1.77/1 looks gd to me.