British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Anyone who got their Poole +10 bet paid, can you send me a print screen of the settled bet? Mine got void and they keep saying they can do that its in their rules...

I didnt even put big money on it but its annoying that they make millions every week and dont want to pay me because of their mistake.

I dont need usernames or anything they can track back to you, just a print screen of that bet settled as a winner.

same here please.

Any early season prices catching the eye?

think Woffinden will win the GP series but prices not great, Corals offering 9/2 that he wins the GP series and the British championship

also looking at ew (top 3) for GP, can't decide between Doyle, Janowski or Zmarslik

Any early season prices catching the eye?

think Woffinden will win the GP series but prices not great, Corals offering 9/2 that he wins the GP series and the British championship

also looking at ew (top 3) for GP, can't decide between Doyle, Janowski or Zmarslik

That looks good 9/2 for both as hell def be up there in both.

The gps the value is def doyle and holder each way 22/1.

I wouldn't do zmarzlik new to gps and its quite a tough field this yr.

That looks good 9/2 for both as hell def be up there in both.

The gps the value is def doyle and holder each way 22/1.

I wouldn't do zmarzlik new to gps and its quite a tough field this yr.

Or 33/1 for Tai to be World Champion, British Champion and World Team Cup Champion.

Also liked their 8/1 for him to be on the 2016 SPOTY shortlist.... And 9/1 for Scott Nicholls to ride in the World Team Cup Final. (Coral have put some interesting Specials together there.)

As for the GPs, I think I'll move my usual Hampel EW bet over to NKI this season - sorry Niels, as 16/1 is still available with Boyle Sports (who have Holder available at 25/1). Also, a bit surprised that Zagar is as high as 20/1 and that AJ is available at 33/1 as I think he will have a reasonable series this year. )Boyle's obviously fancy Zmarzlik, quoting him as 8/1 joint 2nd Favourite.)

Or 33/1 for Tai to be World Champion, British Champion and World Team Cup Champion.

Also liked their 8/1 for him to be on the 2016 SPOTY shortlist.... And 9/1 for Scott Nicholls to ride in the World Team Cup Final. (Coral have put some interesting Specials together there.)

As for the GPs, I think I'll move my usual Hampel EW bet over to NKI this season - sorry Niels, as 16/1 is still available with Boyle Sports (who have Holder available at 25/1). Also, a bit surprised that Zagar is as high as 20/1 and that AJ is available at 33/1 as I think he will have a reasonable series this year. )Boyle's obviously fancy Zmarzlik, quoting him as 8/1 joint 2nd Favourite.)

Saw the Scott Nicholls bet but thought no chance, then look this morning and he announces he is available for GB selection

Gotta be worth a couple quid now surely

Saw the Scott Nicholls bet but thought no chance, then look this morning and he announces he is available for GB selection

As you say, and still available at 9/1 when I looked...

2016 Elite league odds 01/03/16

Poole 10/11

Bellevue 7/2

Swindon 13/2

Coventry 13/2

Wolves 14/1

Lakeside 18/1

Kings Lynn 22/1

Leicester 100/1

Edited by rjsj9803
  • Like 1

Kings lynn look the value @ 22/1 there better than lakeside,wolves and coventry

No brainer to put some on that surely? Would be a great bet at half those odds!

The stand out bet for me is harris under and exactly 11

I've gone big on an Acca for:

Polish League - Leszno

Swedish League - Vetlanda

British League - Poole

Basically 10/1.

I've gone big on an Acca for:

Polish League - Leszno

Swedish League - Vetlanda

British League - Poole

Basically 10/1.

which bookie allowed that ?, everytime I try and do a treble it allows singles only