British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Birmingham Brummies V Eastbourne Eagles - Koc - 20/05/2015

Bradley will be number one against cradley

Edited by jubileeclip

Bradley will be number one against cradley

Ok that's good! Thank you!

Facebook and Twitter timestamps are from 9hrs and 10hrs ago...compared to this thread which started life over 12 hours ago...still nice that they are also out a bit earllier than usual. Sorry that I missed the wonderful Great Barr Observer article...that and the BirminghamFail sites are not websites I visit. Anything on the official Brummies site yet?

One day, the promotion of the NEXT fixture will start the day after the last fixture to maximise publicity exposure. Well we can hope! Maybe you can discuss this on your radio show, see if you can ever have too much time to sell the next fixture?

Will be good seeing Wilson Dean at Perry Barr again, was at the Cradley match and he was box office in that. The battles with him and Adam Ellis should interesting.

Think we need a lead of 15 minimum to have a decent chance of progressing, esp as Arlington is tough place to go for an away team.

No. Current averages still apply for Wednesday then the '4 meetings' averages apply and they change again 1st June but Eastbourne won't have ridden any meetings that apply before the cut off date of 20th May.

Now I am confused, The Wednesday position is no problem but the Eagles rode their 4th League meeting last Sunday which I presumed meant a change, with a new Green Sheet issued on 21st May. If the next issue is not until June 1st what happens between 21st May and June 1st. With the Cradley match on May 24th this is could be quite important..

Will be good seeing Wilson Dean at Perry Barr again, was at the Cradley match and he was box office in that. The battles with him and Adam Ellis should interesting.

Think we need a lead of 15 minimum to have a decent chance of progressing, esp as Arlington is tough place to go for an away team.

Birmingham is a better team than what we have had at Arlington over the past weeks so I expect there to be a much smaller gap than before and with Adam Ellis having ridden here before we need to keep it close at Perry Barr. With woods bike working properly this time we should be able to do it.

Good racing is what's most important. Not particularly bothered if the Brummies lose on aggregate bearing in mind that the home track advantage that the Sparrows will have will be decisive. What's most important is that the riders put on a good show and make for an entertaining evening for the spectators, hopefully converting any newbies amongst them and retaining the interest of the old hard core. A boring meeting and/or a defeat is not what's needed with the visit of Buxton on the horizon.

• Like 2

BIRMINGHAM SURESTOP BRUMMIES: Adam Ellis, Adam Kirby, Harvie Banks, Sam Chapman R/R, Tom Perry, Zach Wajtknecht, Alex Wilson, Robert Parker (No.8).

EASTBOURNE EAGLES: David Mason, Richard Andrews R/R, Matt Bates, Marc Owen, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Georgie Wood, Kelsey Dugard.

Edited by Brummies_Ste

Birmingham is a better team than what we have had at Arlington over the past weeks so I expect there to be a much smaller gap than before and with Adam Ellis having ridden here before we need to keep it close at Perry Barr. With woods bike working properly this time we should be able to do it.

The problem we will have for the away leg is its a new track for a number of our riders, I reckon only Adam and Tom would have rode there previously so our lower end may struggle.Hopefully Sam Chapman will be fit for that

Hope the eagles manage to keep it close so ill predict Brum to win 49-41. BWD to top score with 12 pts. Georgie to have 7 rides!

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Still looking for a texter for this meeting...can anyone help please?

Thanks

no disrespect to Harvey Banks but he's just not good enough, what has Robert Parker ( Brummies number 8) got to do to get a ride ? Kirby needs to up his game big time too, no way is that a big enough lead to take down south.

BWD looked awesome, some good rides between him and Ellis

Looks like We have got this Come on Eagles we can make it on Agg