British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pob

Ipswich Witches Vs Berwick Bandits Koc 2nd Leg

I had to look up "Arm pump" .

Seriously ?

Did he quote this somewhere or am I missing something ? And where the he'll did that suddenly spring from ?

They had a team meeting in the dressing room after the match and that is what I was told was the reason for Rohan slowing in the last race. TBH it looked like he was struggling all night as he seemed to get slower in all of his races after a couple of laps.

They had a team meeting in the dressing room after the match and that is what I was told was the reason for Rohan slowing in the last race. TBH it looked like he was struggling all night as he seemed to get slower in all of his races after a couple of laps.

Sounds as though Tungate is unfit or he needs to work on his strength.Ive heard of riders suffering early season from this complaint but not once they get into the swing of riding regular.It is painful and you just can't hold on.

Good entertainment last night but ultimately Ipswich again fell short. Track prep is definitely not to the home riders liking and has to be sorted. Way to much grip for the quality of riders racing in the premier league. Put grand prix riders out there and they would love it bit I'm afraid Ipswich are not a team or grand prix stars! I see that the team manager wasn't happy but he should look at himself as well. Shocking decision not to put Richie in heat 14 after his effort in his previous race. Not his First mistake either. Full marks to Danny and Nick though. Nico seems to run different gearing as he seems to he revving a lot more and as as result has a far easier ride. He and Danny made the track look easy.

Ive had arm pump when downhill mountain biking! It can get you when you least expect it, ive had it out of the blue a few times. No option but to stop riding for 10 mins, just cant hang on any longer, cant feel your hands and feels like arms are made of metal, it is awful and very painful, but quite suprising for a pro speedway rider to suffer it.

Ive had arm pump when downhill mountain biking! It can get you when you least expect it, ive had it out of the blue a few times. No option but to stop riding for 10 mins, just cant hang on any longer, cant feel your hands and feels like arms are made of metal, it is awful and very painful, but quite suprising for a pro speedway rider to suffer it.

I had itTrials Bike riding ,I put it down to lack of fitness as it was just a hobby for me and not a regular weekly activity,like you say you just can't hold on.

Thank you for clarifying what arm pump is Jim, I had all sorts of things going through my mind...

• Like 2

Thank you for clarifying what arm pump is Jim, I had all sorts of things going through my mind...

I did think isnt that what Scott gets when he uses his right hand excessively, ( on the guitar of course) ;)

• Like 4

I did think isnt that what Scott gets when he uses his right hand excessively, ( on the guitar of course) ;)

Or being a Keyboard Commando.He's a fit lad though.

Ha ha!

That's another wee wager come in :)

Ha ha!

That's another wee wager come in :)

Hey ! with all these wagers coming in, you will be able to skip the 'Food Bank' this week. :t:

• Like 2

Top quality humour there Taffy.

The above makes alot of sense ok this was Gino's 1st match back last night maybe that was the reason for RR#4 but after the performance its got to switch to RR#2 and put Gino at 4 to partner Covatti makes so much more sense or can't the management see it .

Anyone know what the rider order is for tonight is it declared or can you change it ?

RR#4 on main website. As for last night, I thought the track was as awful as it was last BH Monday yet it hasn't been in that condition before. Even earlier this season at the two other fixtures I've been to, Billy Sanders and v Rye House it resembled the racing strip reminiscent of previous seasons admittedly, often little by way of passing and races strung out but, at least, rideable.

Ipswich team manager, Phil Hilton, was understandably frustrated at his team's failure to progress through to the next round: "I don't know what to say, we did all the hard work at Berwick and it should have been relatively straight forward to pull back a four point deficit and finish ahead on aggregate. We had a very poor start tonight and throughout the meeting there were too many falls & mistakes, which just gifted points to Berwick. They had their own problems but generally attacked the track much better than us. This failure to adapt to our own track early on needs sorting out and maybe we need to look at team changes as well!"

This was on FB

I really like this Berwick team, I think they are going to cause a few teams problems.

I wasn’t there but even at this early stage of his career Jorgensen in heat 14 typifies him, even on a bad night he can pop out the start and win a big race. It is good having a rider who is strong from the gate for a change rather than guys chasing exhaust comes the later stage of a meeting.

• Like 2