British Speedway Forum

Eagles V Raiders, Nt2, 2pm October 4 At Arlington

It was a real battle in the Gold Cup semi-final and now the Raiders are back.

It's a 2pm start as Eastbourne seek to land their first silverware of the year.

Can they do it, Yes they can.

Come on Eagles - it has been so long since we won a prize.

Note the 2 pm start time as it says in the heading.

Should be a good meeting.

Is that right its a 2pm start so that they can get home to see the rugby, Big mistake by Rye House having Eastbourne there on the Saturday night with England playing the crunch match between Australia. Oh dear Len Silver bad planning not looking at the WC fixture list cant complain is the crowd is down.

Eastbourne match at 2pm is great for me as its not eating into my everning, as i have to have the kids ready for school. Looking forward to Rob Bruno i mean Branford with his handbag lol. also the way he carried on at Rye at the NLRC almost crying because of the mistakes he made on bend 4, Oh well poor Rob,

Roll on the weekend.

Is that right its a 2pm start so that they can get home to see the rugby, Big mistake by Rye House having Eastbourne there on the Saturday night with England playing the crunch match between Australia. Oh dear Len Silver bad planning not looking at the WC fixture list cant complain is the crowd is down.

Eastbourne match at 2pm is great for me as its not eating into my everning, as i have to have the kids ready for school. Looking forward to Rob Bruno i mean Branford with his handbag lol. also the way he carried on at Rye at the NLRC almost crying because of the mistakes he made on bend 4, Oh well poor Rob,

Roll on the weekend.

Makes a change from us changing our race day so as not to clash with the X factor.

Eastbourne match at 2pm is great for me as its not eating into my everning, as i have to have the kids ready for school.

Your kids go to night school?

• Like 1

My kids board at st bedes so I pick them up on the way to the speedway then drop them back after so glad it's earlier so they don't get in trouble with their house teachers and leaders thank you Eastbourne!

I heard it was 2PM for Daniel to get back to Germany for school... Moving on id rather a fully fit Ben than a half fit Brad

My kids are not lucky enough to go to boarding school but if they did then we would not be able to come to speedway. Roll on Sunday School or no School we will all be there for our free gift the sunshine.

It's going to rain Sunday

I heard it was 2PM for Daniel to get back to Germany for school... Moving on id rather a fully fit Ben than a half fit Brad

At rye you would be better with a half fit Ben, rather than a full fit BWD any day.

Roll on the weekend.

i reckon Branford will be riding for Edinburgh at peterborough in the PL play offs.

At rye you would be better with a half fit Ben, rather than a full fit BWD any day.

Yes we would be but if Brad is fit to come back I would think we will use him as it costs us now for moving his flights

His flights from New Zealand?

Yeah he was supposed to fly back soon I was told and now he's staying until we've finished and I guess the club must somewhat subsidise his flights so we can use him

we've booked ahead this time not like a fortnight ago. got down to eastbourne from rye at 12 , spent an hour looking for somewhere to stay, then ended up sleeping in the car in the premier inn car park, actually settling down about 3 only to be awake again by the cleaners arriving at 7. bloody rugby !