British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
coomie

Somerset 2016

he scored 16 last season with Redcar and won two races in 2013 but suffered a bike problem in his third so only lost to Morris and Allen.

My apologies. Did not realise he got 16 last season. Still do not rate him.

My apologies. Did not realise he got 16 last season. Still do not rate him.

each to their own. I would just prefer him to the possibility of Rohan Tungate.

• Like 1

What about Matej Kus. Not been signed up yet and definetly has a liking to the oak Tree.

You've obviously not looked beyond 2014 !!

When has Kus had a liking. His only success there was back in 2011. Beat Doyle in heat 1, when he gated.

Spot on Simmo

he scored 16 last season with Redcar and won two races in 2013 but suffered a bike problem in his third so only lost to Morris and Allen.

each to their own. I would just prefer him to the possibility of Rohan Tungate.

There's an old saying that goes something like "One swallow does not a summer make"

If you look beyond 2014, Kus was awful at the Oaktree.......

2013 - 2 meetings

0 from 3 rides

5 from 5 rides

2012 - RR, he missed three Redcar meetings on the trot between 26th July and 3rd August, but rode in Poland in between

2011 - 1 meeting plus 1 RR

3 from 4 rides, and then a no show in October

So is that really the form of a rider who has shown a liking for the OTA, I'll leave you to decide.

BTW this is not me going to bat for Rohan Tungate, or any other rider come to that, just trying to inject a bit of balance.

Edited by womble53
  • Like 1

This may seem a bizarre question but do you guys have an air fence now? I've been out of the loop since The Wasps closed.

This may seem a bizarre question but do you guys have an air fence now? I've been out of the loop since The Wasps closed.

Yep we do, it's compulsory for every team to have one now

Edited by potts2310

Your old fence is now at Northside training track in Workington. The Black and Red one.

Your old fence is now at Northside training track in Workington. The Black and Red one.

when they are not getting vandalised by a small band of land huggers who want the land to sell on. they know who they are and we have an idea who it its that's doing the air bag vandalism etc

Is it this weekend that the team announcement is expected?

when they are not getting vandalised by a small band of land huggers who want the land to sell on. they know who they are and we have an idea who it its that's doing the air bag vandalism etc

Didn't know about that. I thought it was probably the MotoXers who buzz the speedway track when speedway is on, or just local pond life. They certainly have inside knowledge at times.

Not this weekend. Monday starting at 7:30.

http://www.somersetrebels.co/news.php?extend.1615

Yes ! After we have all juggled the names that are left on offer and guessed who or what team we might end up with and all the riders have been allocated team places somewhere else other than with us, we're are left like kids licking out of grandma's Christmas cake mixing bowl for the dregs !!!

(This post is directed at Rebels management. No disrespect is meant to the lads we end up with!)

Edited by Aroundtheboards

Anyone know who Scrabbleman belongs to?

I see he has signed for Swindon - Thursdays.

So that's a lot of PL matches he would miss if PL doesn't have priority.

Yes ! After we have all juggled the names that are left on offer and guessed who or what team we might end up with and all the riders have been allocated team places somewhere else other than with us, we're are left like kids licking out of grandma's Christmas cake mixing bowl for the dregs !!!

(This post is directed at Rebels management. No disrespect is meant to the lads we end up with!)

doesn't it occur to you that the Somerset squad could have been signed up months ago and other teams might have been licking the dregs

• Like 5

Anyone know who Scrabbleman belongs to?

I see he has signed for Swindon - Thursdays.

So that's a lot of PL matches he would miss if PL doesn't have priority.

Poole