British Speedway Forum
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Brummies 2016

Brummies already shaping up as potential champions. This is a vital middle order signing as there was already no doubting their top end and reserves.

I cant make my mind up about Brum. The reserves are decent and the top end solid but not spectacular. Waj & Perry turned in good performances last season but aren't head and shoulders above Carr/Greenwood, Morris/Clegg, Ayres/Shanes combos.

The final middle order signing and 3rd heat leader will be crucial but top 4 certainly looks a strong possibility.

I cant make my mind up about Brum... but top 4 certainly looks a strong possibility.

Can't make my mind up whether to be pleased or not by your indecision :o ...bearing in mind the track record of your predictions :nono: ....however in this new season, the last 4 will still leave it all to play for in the play-offs as long as Eastbourne are in the bottom 8. :party:

Oh, and welcome to Tom Bacon. :t:

• Like 1

Well now thats the Bacon, and if the egg and beans are Chapman and Shuttleworth, you can make that a Full English and Brum favourites for the Title. :wink: .

Wont be Chapman .Luke priest and Kelsey Dugard fits nicely

I hope not. That would round off a very dangerous looking team. Im hoping you sign Chapman and Verge to keep it sporting for everyone else.

Fair enough, I expected him to really kick on last season aswell

From what i can gather Brum are hes number 1 choice if he was too ride we will see

Welcome to the Brummies Tom, really impressive signing and I don't agree with some that he wont improve, On the occasions I saw him last season I was impressed, one of his appearances guesting for Kent saw him scoring 10+1 from the number 3 position.

The last two positions will be interesting, do we sign a rider like Ellis Perks and another 3 pter or do we go for a more balanced look of a 5pter and a 6pter. I think the latter personally, if its true about Chapman then its a shame but I don't understand why he would take time out. He got better towards the back end of last season after that terrible injury. Impressed so far with the side we should be uo there, can defo see improvement in JPB, Jack Smith and Tom Bacon.

Edited by Brummie Kev