British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fredbogge

Buxton V Kings Lynn

Thanks for the info Halifaxtiger pity the promotor did`nt reply to my original question but I don`t do bird calls or nosey book

To be fair, its not like Jayne to not respond.

To be even more fair, she's one of the few who actually does bother to post.

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Halifaxtiger pity the promotor did`nt reply to my original question but I don`t do bird calls or nosey book

I'm sure that on a race-day Jayne has better things to do than be glued to this forum.......

• Like 3

you mean during the MDL match? they said it was Liam Carr.

...conducting rider interviews whilst he was riding was an interesting experiment!

Edited by Mike.Butler

My interest in speedway has taken a knock this season, had a couple of silly incidents and the lack of meeting for the brummies hasn't helped my watching so there has been a lot less meetings for me to go to and enjoy.

That all changed at Buxton on sunday, I went but wasn't going expecting to enjoy it but this is what speedway is all about for me a well run meeting, that keeps the action going and a close finish at the end, the riders giving there all and no messing about, a very enjoyable incident free meeting that started at 3pm and finished at 4.15, well done to all concerned I just wish you had one next sunday.

The only problem you have is you have to get those toilets sorted out, hopefully next season that will be a thing of the past.

Thank you very much for restoring my faith in speedway, lets hope it carries on when I go to Coventry on sunday.

• Like 3