British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

2016 Speedway Gp Qualifiers

Be interesting to see the Timo v Joonas result ;)

Finland will be represented by Timo Lahti at Kings Lynn.

No.

Be interesting to see the Timo v Joonas result ;)

You'll have to wait until the semi stage or challenge, as Tipu will start his campaign in Slangerup.

So,are you gonna tell us who is riding in King's Lynn clever clogs :P

So,are you gonna tell us who is riding in King's Lynn clever clogs :P

We only have one slot (asked two), changed it to Slangerup (was Munkebo at the time). Dont know who we changed it with. Edited by f-s-p

No.

You'll have to wait until the semi stage or challenge, as Tipu will start his campaign in Slangerup.

Apologies for any confusion caused. Does that mean that Finland have picked up an extra place in the qualifiers, or have the allocations been changed around?

Apologies for any confusion caused. Does that mean that Finland have picked up an extra place in the qualifiers, or have the allocations been changed around?

Changed.

Was expecting some sort of statement myself from FIM, but the only place you can find the info is the Meeting SR's.

Edited by f-s-p
  • Like 1

We only have one slot (asked two), changed it to Slangerup (was Munkebo at the time). Dont know who we changed it with.

Oh my....Finland with less slots than Ukraine,France and Hungary....now on a level with NZ and Belgium etc.I know you have mentioned that they have financial problems,but I am seriously surprised.Took my eye of the ball and now looks like you better get that track up and running before the sport dies a death like it has in Austria.....

Oh my....Finland with less slots than Ukraine,France and Hungary....now on a level with NZ and Belgium etc.I know you have mentioned that they have financial problems,but I am seriously surprised.Took my eye of the ball and now looks like you better get that track up and running before the sport dies a death like it has in Austria.....

Been gathering info lately, steady progress is going, surprising how much things actually cost.

Not that we necessarily have another rider, but I do believe as I was told that fed's organising meetings are favoured over fed's like us that dont.

Edited by f-s-p
  • Like 1

A week before the event, maybe a little earlier.

Nice to tell the riders before they make arragements to come to the uk,practice and get sorted for the Kings Lynn round on may 7th.Jonathan Iturre from Argentina did this and now he ends up going to Lonigo Italy.Talk about being messed around for his first attempt at quifications.

• Like 1

Nice to tell the riders before they make arragements to come to the uk,practice and get sorted for the Kings Lynn round on may 7th.Jonathan Iturre from Argentina did this and now he ends up going to Lonigo Italy.Talk about being messed around for his first attempt at quifications.

CAMOD had requested for two places and was granted one to Kings Lynn. And now according to the SR it's in Terenzano.

Edited by f-s-p

Was going to say,if he is going to Lonigo,then he has been given a WC through to the semi.Hardly being messed around :P