British Speedway Forum
SCB

You Shouldn't Call People Retards. It's Offensive

Not to my knowledge, which is rather the point.

That's alright then... ;)

What do i need to get over?

Lets not bring Goggles into this again.. They'l still be talking about it come next years play off's. Bless em.. ;)

That made me laugh Starry!

Always happy to oblige mate.. :D

Edited by Starman2006

Starman. Poole are a great team. Please try and show a bit of good will towards other team supporters.

I know people try and wind people up but try and turn the other cheek.

Let Poole speak for themselves on the track. They have not needed any help.

Have a great Christmas and hope the Pirates can bring in another Championship.

• Like 1

Starman. Poole are a great team. Please try and show a bit of good will towards other team supporters.

Pardon, what have I supposed to have said now ?

Not saying anything mate.

Just seems to be a great deal of bad feeling going around and it is not really needed.

As I say let Poole speak for themselves on the track and that will answer everyone.

Edited by Sherborne Green

Not saying anything mate.

Just seems to be a great deal of bad feeling going around and it is not really needed.

As I say let Poole speak or themselves on the track and that will answer everyone.

Then why post your above post.. As ive said elsewhere,Trophies are not handed out in December, they are handed out in October.. I have total faith mate..#8

Edited by Starman2006

They certainly not need Starman's help! :)

They certainly not need Starman's help! :)

Shouldn't you be on the Coventry thread ... :rofl:

They are politely telling you to be nice to opposition supporters and ssshhh! :D

Shouldn't you be on the Coventry thread ... :rofl:

Have I actually been banished to Coventry then? 😂 Rather there than Portsmouth :D Edited by lisa-colette

There playing my song on Masterchef... :rofl:

If you were the original author i would have been just as critical, but the fact that you trumpeted your journalistic skills quite often over the years here, its only right that i queried it surely ?

If back in 2004 you wrote this and actually thought that the medical nonsense could even be possibly true, well then you'd well and truly lost your marbles already by then... which is sad i guess, but it doesnt let you off the hook in my book. As a reacher, as you put it, surely you would research something as bonkers as that no ?

Anyway, back to retards.

Again you miss the run-on of the 1949 Ron Johnson accident - O am certainyou have seen this but it suits your purpose to ignore it. The item which has appeared both in print and on the BSF reads: Further quote from thread item: "When he was recovering in hospital, Johnson poo-pooed the stretcher bearer theory and insisted he lived because of the low protection his helmet gave to the back of his neck. He said, “Otherwise I would have been killed.”

How much update doesit take ts sink in with you? :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

Again you miss the run-on of the 1949 Ron Johnson accident - O am certainyou have seen this but it suits your purpose to ignore it. The item which has appeared both in print and on the BSF reads: Further quote from thread item: "When he was recovering in hospital, Johnson poo-pooed the stretcher bearer theory and insisted he lived because of the low protection his helmet gave to the back of his neck. He said, “Otherwise I would have been killed.”

HOW MUCH UPDATE DOES IT TAKE TO SINK IN WITH YOU? :icon_smile_clown:

Stop with capitals John boy or i'll pop round to give you your present early this year.

I'm aware it goes onto to say that, but why even mention it ?

Stop with capitals John boy or i'll pop round to give you your present early this year.

I'm aware it goes onto to say that, but why even mention it ?

hes incapable of any conversation, unless hes insulting someone, hes not happy..ignore him

I will from now

hes incapable of any conversation, unless hes insulting someone, hes not happy..ignore him

I will from now

you said that before big man..hows your kids ?

for those people I have an intelligent conversation with, just to let you know, the above has

reported me to the mods..so for those whose shared decent conversation, happy xmas