British Speedway Forum
StevePark

Plymouth Remain Open!

saturdays are better for long distance travellers who work (rather obviously)..but as I would probably only get down once or twice a season on a sat compared to never on a fri that's not really a good enough reason in itself..

Good luck to all at Plymouth from Edinburgh

• Like 2

Good luck to all at Plymouth from Edinburgh

Thanks mate if we don't get a favorable outcome I would recommend you have a serious look at ellis perks for your no7 !

Long haul from Isle of Wight on a Thursday to Armadale on a Friday though!!

But I wish you well and hope that something can be saved for this season (and beyond).

• Like 1

Hope for a massive turn out at tonight's meeting, and some good news in the morning regarding the future of speedway at Plymouth.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 3

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the many people of the Speedway community for their thoughts and best wishes of support, it is comforting to know we do not stand alone. Thank you.

• Like 9

Best wishes for tonight we may all support rival teams but no Speedway supporter likes to see tracks shutting down

• Like 6

Plymouth Albion Rugby club have announced today that they are also going into administration People in Plymouth seem to be concentrating on shopping rather than sport

Critical meeting turned into extraordinary meeting. Thank you all from the emergency committee. Pledges of over £14,000.00 from supporters with around another £6,000 from interested parties. Still not out of the woods but we're fighting. Next stop.....finding an investor to clear the debt.....then we roll. :t:

• Like 4

Critical meeting turned into extraordinary meeting. Thank you all from the emergency committee. Pledges of over £14,000.00 from supporters with around another £6,000 from interested parties. Still not out of the woods but we're fighting. Next stop.....finding an investor to clear the debt.....then we roll. :t:

What is the amount of debt outstanding . and how much would the devils need to raise taking into account the £14,000 pledges from fans +£6,000 from others to get up and running . Lets hope it works out o/k, no speedway fans like to see any teams folding and i'm sure I speak for fans all over the country and wish you all good luck in your quest for survival.

• Like 2

Another Panthers fan sending best wishes down Devon way........Good luck hope it all works out x