British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TigerzRus

Speedway Tours Trip To Prague Gp 2016

Has anyone been on the Prague trip with Travel tours before? We are going this year and wondered if anyone could recommend any bars or eating places that are not going to cost a fortune. Any suggestions appreciated thanks

Has anyone been on the Prague trip with Travel tours before? We are going this year and wondered if anyone could recommend any bars or eating places that are not going to cost a fortune. Any suggestions appreciated thanks

one of my favourite places I have ever been to - Charles bridge is a must, the Castle and Petrin tower also.

I would recommend this restaurant http://www.butchers.cz/en/

• Like 1

I have done the Prague GP for the last couple of years and will be going again this year, lovely city, cheap food and drink and travel, and if your going with Travel plus I am sure you will have a great time.

Dont drink in the Old Square by the big church in the UK bars unless you need Sky TV. Go one or two roads off the square and its 1/3rd price.

There is a good Irish Bar called Rocky O'Reilly off Wencelas Square. Cant miss it as its signposted. big portions and fair prices. Look for the guy in the square handing out 2 for 1 vouchers. also watch pickpockets in the square. they are blatant

I hope you like traveling as you have got a long drive on the Sunday to Poland! As marky says don't drink in the old town square as its a rip off, lovely place I'm sure you will enjoy, I'm going with 9 others this year