British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves Monday 9th May

Could have gone either way - I think Wolves have had a lot of luck in the last few races.

A fair result in the end and not a bad meeting

Luck in heat 12 yes.

• Like 1

Already been explained to you.

And I still disagree

Well past his sell by date?

95% of speedway riders may as well hang it up now then.

Course he is. Five six years ago he was el top dog for a few seasons in a row , fringe contender for top 8 in the gps etc.

Now he isnt even in the gps and riding as a second string in a very watered down el.

Lets be honest, if he was still world class hed never leave the number 1 jacket for wolves in a team of what is essentially second strings, kylmakorpi maybe excluded.

Still have a few good scores, but well past his best and that really cannot be argued.

47-43 home win... let's see if we're close eh.. :D

Krzysztof Kasprazak 2 3 3 3 1 12

Jason Garrity 3 2 2 2 9

Danny King 1 2 1 1 5

Kasper Woryna 1 0 1 0 2

Chris Harris 3 1 2 2 3 11

James Sarjeant 1 0 0 1 2

Josh Bates 2 2 0 2 6

Joonas Kylmakorpi 1 3 0 1 5

Jacob Thorssell 0 1 3 3 0 7

Kyle Howarth 0 0 1 2 3

Freddie Lindgren 3 2 3 3 2 13

Mikkel Bech 2 1 0 0 3

Sam Masters 3 3 2 1 3 12

Ashley Morris 0 0 X 0 0

not a bad effort i reckon.. not much difference to be fair.

Good meeting, ref called it right in H15.

'Slow' Freddie in H14 was just like the old 'Fast' Freddie of years gone by.

How poor was Bech - embarrassment or what.

Really enjoyed tonight some decent racing both sides battled very hard great to see Freddie getting back to his best.King,Woryna,Garrity, all got vital points Masters having a field day at reserve a good advert for the sport tonight.

• Like 1

Very good meeting from a neutral point of view, if only every meeting was as close and entertaining eh ....

Good meeting, KK in top form.

Still got weak links in the bottom order.

Ref got the Harris exclusion right but not sure what he was thinking with Masters and the 2 minutes

Didn't see Horton all night, was he in hibernation again?

• Like 1

Good stuff from Coventry tonight,best meeting on Sky for a while. Right result in the end, would have liked an explanation from the ref as to what happened with Masters in heat 12. This is the quality of speedway fans want to see on a weekly basis .Tonight's action deserved a bigger crowd

fact still remains he is well past his sell by date regardless of a good night on one of his better tracks.

Will have his good days and his crap days as proved this season

Predictable response, no doubt you will still be saying that if he qualifies for the GP's again.

Freddie is on 9.12 so far for this season alone (higher if we include tonight's match).

Out of those 5 matches he has had which are the crap ones???

4 double figures and a paid 9.

Your point I think well and truly stunk out.

Anyway back in the real world Freddie is on fire this year.

Class remains.

Good meeting, on balance, right result.

• Like 1

Have to say that I've seen much better racing in two matches at Brandon this season than in any meeting for a good long while at Monmore. Never thought I'd type those words.

Edited by mb1990
  • Like 3

Decent meeting ,thought the ref got Ht 15 call right.Garrity is struggling this season.Howarth is overrated IMO.No change from Sargeant still doesn't wait for tapes to rise.

• Like 1

Lets be honest actually qualifying for the gps doesnt mean hes back to form. Look at the amoint of dross thats got through the gp challenge over the years.

He is riding better than last year, but is well passed his best. That cannot be argued, although a tool like yourself will argue otherwise.

Luck in heat 12 yes.

Masters was on a 6 minute time allowance!! :lol:

Course he is. Five six years ago he was el top dog for a few seasons in a row , fringe contender for top 8 in the gps etc.

Now he isnt even in the gps and riding as a second string in a very watered down el.

Lets be honest, if he was still world class hed never leave the number 1 jacket for wolves in a team of what is essentially second strings, kylmakorpi maybe excluded.

Still have a few good scores, but well past his best and that really cannot be argued.

Already argued and point proven correct.

Unless my eyes deceive me he rode the 1st GP this season and already named in 2nd GP.

Dear oh dear.

Looks like your posts are getting worse one after the other.