British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry Bees (sky) Wed 22nd June

Talk is that it was a problem with his polish club (similar to Wozniak) meant to have been sorted now though.

Thanks. I just thought it rather odd to put something up on the Coventry website without a bit more background to it!

Wouldn't it be nice, if just for once, there wasn't any issues about who is riding where, and each team was able to field their stongest team, instead of all this legality of EDR, Reserves, No 8's; RR.

What a mess !!!!!

• Like 5

Hopefully the track will be better than in the u21s as seems very gate & go lately which isn't gonna help us as our riders like to race.

With Robert Lambert riding as a 2nd string & mainly against our reserves & Sarj, I will expect him to clean up. He has been very impressive lately.

Edited by mdmc82

Hopefully the track will be better than in the u21s as seems very gate & go lately which isn't gonna help us as our riders like to race.

With Robert Lambert riding as a 2nd string & mainly against our reserves & Sarj, I will expect him to clean up. He has been very impressive lately.

Yes, Robert lambert is going well and will score points from whatever position he is riding. He is one of the few good members of our team. Along with Niels they are the main points getters in the team. I noticed you didn't mention Troy Batchelor who as of yet, has failed to impress. I wonder how much longer it will be before he recaptures the form he once showed.... Whatever happens tonight, we will need a full team. For us to win, Troy has to come to the party........

Yes, Robert lambert is going well and will score points from whatever position he is riding. He is one of the few good members of our team. Along with Niels they are the main points getters in the team. I noticed you didn't mention Troy Batchelor who as of yet, has failed to impress. I wonder how much longer it will be before he recaptures the form he once showed.... Whatever happens tonight, we will need a full team. For us to win, Troy has to come to the party........

The weather looks a bit iffy, the track is likely to be wet....expect his miserable form to continue...

No team news yet. Does anybody know how Garrity is? He guested for Leicester on Sat but withdrew due to the injury from the British Final.

For King's Lynn: Iversen, Batchelor & Mads are heatleaders, Lambert & Rose 2nd strings and then either Wilkinson/Simon & Kai/Jacobsen at reserve.

For Coventry: Kaspazak,Harris & King are heatleaders, Garrity(if fit) & Sarjeant are 2nd strings and then Woryna & Bates are at reserve.

Big ask for Sarjeant in the main team esp when he's been inconsistent at reserve & PL. good luck to him.

No team news yet. Does anybody know how Garrity is? He guested for Leicester on Sat but withdrew due to the injury from the British Final.

For King's Lynn: Iversen, Batchelor & Mads are heatleaders, Lambert & Rose 2nd strings and then either Wilkinson/Simon & Kai/Jacobsen at reserve.

For Coventry: Kaspazak,Harris & King are heatleaders, Garrity(if fit) & Sarjeant are 2nd strings and then Woryna & Bates are at reserve.

Big ask for Sarjeant in the main team esp when he's been inconsistent at reserve & PL. good luck to him.

Biggest ask for Sarj is to sit still at the gate.

Lambert's on fire, your bees are terrified Lambert's on fire... :D

• Like 1

Maybe he's lowering his average to come back to Swindon to replace Tungate :wink: Only joking - I think.

Batchelor has no excuses this week after knocking in 3 double figure scores in 3 Danish league fixtures running for Region Varde.

Poor score against Coventry at home and fingers will be pointing, especially if ending in defeat

• Like 1

Weather update please?

Raining for the last hour

• Like 1

It's been raining heavily where I live, some 13-miles from the track. It stopped about 20-minutes ago, and the pavements are drying already, but concrete isn't shale of course.

Think it's going to be another fingers crossed evening, but whatever happens, it will finish before 11.35pm, otherwise I'll be home tucked up in bed, like I was on Saturday!!

Is there a stream for this at all? currently in the Algarve and with Portugal playing football tonight no chance of any of the local bars showing the speedway.

Is there a stream for this at all? currently in the Algarve and with Portugal playing football tonight no chance of any of the local bars showing the speedway.

Portugal playing at 5 so will be finished by then.. however, the other games start at 8 so unlikely speedway will be on anyway as you say!