British Speedway Forum

Were they Swedish or Polish or another nationality?

TBF It was the play-offs on Sweden so that has to come first - Wolves/Cov was a meaningless fixture since Wolves were confirmed in the playoffs and Coventry confirmed out of them.

Edit - Queue the troll banging on about the league vs playoffs again!

You seem to have a problem with KK - who has actually given a lot to the EL over the years. Ok you don't like him and rate Lindgren higher that's fine but he has put in a great season for the Bees (better than anyone expected) and better than Lindgren in the EL so probably best relax now.

Other Polish riders missed the meaningless celebrations.

I'm happy with the service Lindgren has given the EL and Wolves and has a much improved season.

KK has indeed always seemed happy to ride in the EL that is true however his commitment to his clubs is often under question.

He has had a decent year already stated that. Just glad he isn't a Wolves rider!

Personally think a new experienced team manager is required, a team manager cant be calling fans Bell ends as they queried why he was not at Monmore Green on Monday.

The team was losing, the team / promotion didn't put a small announcement out on the Website, stating he would be missing for personal reasons, yet the fans are called the names... Absolute shambles.

He just tweeted a fan an aggressive tweet asking to meet 'FACE2FACE'. The fan was responding to Havvy calling fans bellends. Just isn't on.

Just seen that. Coventry team manager calling fans bell ends etc , how very professional.

It really is such a shame Sandhu got fed up and left speedway, Coventry is a massive club but is rapidly going down the shoot.

• Like 5

Just seen that. Coventry team manager calling fans bell ends etc , how very professional.

It really is such a shame Sandhu got fed up and left speedway, Coventry is a massive club but is rapidly going down the shoot.

Very true, and all so predictable. The decline started the minute Horton took charge.

The club had a very decent management team in Colin Pratt & Rosco.

Rosco was gone in no time and Colin Pratt was treated in a diabolical manner before he too departed, their replacements are not in the same league .

• Like 3

1. Piotr Pawlicki 7.32

2. Kacper Woryna 4.80 / Ben Barker 4.54

3. Danny King 6.87

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

5. Chris Harris 6.77

6. Aaron Summers 4.65

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Can't ever see Pawlicki riding in the PL next year XD But that'd be a really good team to watch imo :)

1. Piotr Pawlicki 7.32

Keep your hands off the Wolves asset! :wink:

• Like 1

Wouldn't want summers back. Been there and done that, plus I'd be amazed if Wornya was retained unless maybe he could start at reserve.

1. Piotr Pawlicki 7.32

2. Kacper Woryna 4.80 / Ben Barker 4.54

3. Danny King 6.87

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

5. Chris Harris 6.77

6. Aaron Summers 4.65

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Can't ever see Pawlicki riding in the PL next year XD But that'd be a really good team to watch imo :)

solid team. You would need to think about potentially bringing in Scott N somehow. Batch for Woryna same average serious. I like the team though solid all the way through no weak link if Batch was in for Woryna if he found some form.

solid team. You would need to think about potentially bringing in Scott N somehow. Batch for Woryna same average serious. I like the team though solid all the way through no weak link if Batch was in for Woryna if he found some form.

Never been a fan of Batchelor, even when he was in the GPs, apart from that 21 point maximum he got, I've NEVER seen him have a decent meeting, he always has some kind of issue

Keep your hands off the Wolves asset! :wink:

Oh I thought he was the Coventry asset, is it the other Pawlicki? :P

How about then

1. Danny King 6.87

2. Troy Batchelor 5.49

3. Scott Nicholls 6.28

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

5. Chris Harris 6.77

6. Aaron Summers 4.65

7. Josh Bates 4.00

I know Danny is at number 1, and that's pretty weak, but I'd imagine Chris Harris would push there eventually, partner him with Garrity or Summers? That's a pretty solid 1 and 2 and would leave the team with 2 strong reserves, which I think is the key to a good team, just look at Wolverhampton and Poole

1. Chris Harris

2. Jason Garrity / Aaron Summers

3. Scott Nicholls

4. Troy Batchelor

5. Danny King

6. Aaron Summers / Jason Garrity

7. Josh Bates

Oh I thought he was the Coventry asset, is it the other Pawlicki? :P

I think Shamek is but definetly not Piotr!

I think Shamek is but definetly not Piotr!

Oh I see, thanks :t:

He just tweeted a fan an aggressive tweet asking to meet 'FACE2FACE'. The fan was responding to Havvy calling fans bellends. Just isn't on.

That isn't quite true, he called THAT Coventry fan a bellend. With some justification.

Very true, and all so predictable. The decline started the minute Horton took charge.

Rosco was gone in no time and Colin Pratt was treated in a diabolical manner before he too departed, their replacements are not in the same league .

The decline started the minute Coventry had the audacity to beat Poole in the 2010 final!

• Like 3

I really hope our management stay clear of Ben Barker next year!

Rosco & Horton fell out over Nick Morris originally. Horton said no to him being part of our team after certain events and Rosco had to have him.

So glad we didn't keep him. Was good as a reserve but shocking as a heatleader

The decline started the minute Coventry had the audacity to beat Poole in the 2010 final!

Depends which decline we are discussing , whilst I agree with your comment the post I replied to was about the standards shown by club officials.

There were no problems in that area prior to Mick Horton taking over .

• Like 1