British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Countershaftcounter

Kent Out Of Nl Fours

NL 4s takes priority over any league meetings. And where's Ritchins?

Are you sure the 4's take priority?

• Like 1

Great news for Kings,with Danny Ayres and Jack Thomas back on Monday.

Edited by AJ is King
  • Like 1

Great news for Kings,with Danny Ayres and Jack Thomas back on Monday.

So that means the ko cup against the Brummies will take place on 22ND now?

Are you sure the 4's take priority?

Only nlrc take priority over pl

Only nlrc take priority over pl

That is what I thought, I knew the NLRC had priority but didn't know about the other 2. Can't say I agree with it, but at the end of the day Hume has to ride for Ipswich and Dury wasn't cheating when naming his team.

But still why isn't ritchings in brums team?

But still why isn't ritchings in brums team?

Something that only Drury and Ritchings could answer. Perhaps Ritchings is carrying a knock, maybe he did a Hancock and stood aside to let the youngsters have a go, who knows?

Is it only Birmingham who are are not using their top 4 riders?

Something that only Drury and Ritchings could answer. Perhaps Ritchings is carrying a knock, maybe he did a Hancock and stood aside to let the youngsters have a go, who knows?

Is it only Birmingham who are are not using their top 4 riders?

could be he made himself unavailable I guess. They are the only team that can realistically do that!

GD has picked the 2 Jack's on current form Darryl has not looked the same rider since his 2 early season crashes

I and many Brummie fans agree with the selection

could be he made himself unavailable I guess. They are the only team that can realistically do that!

Ritchings said: “I’ve been struggling a bit for a while now and I know I am a much better rider than my form of late suggests. I got out of my racing routine after the birth of my son but on that front all things are back on track now.

“I’ve been having a lot of mechanical problems and I haven’t been overly happy with my bikes at all. I’ve been spending extra time in the workshop and hopefully we will start reaping the rewards again soon.

“On recent form, I can see why Graham has gone with the other boys; obviously I’m disappointed but I do understand the reasons why and I wish the boys the best."

Above quote by Darryl in 2days local paper

i haven't been to a 4 tt for years but guess it's longer than a usual meeting. what time is the meeting likely to be over ?

It is. BSPA shared events take priority.

That is NOT the case. A glance at the rule-book often assists, in this case Art 19.9.3.

i haven't been to a 4 tt for years but guess it's longer than a usual meeting. what time is the meeting likely to be over ?

The meeting comprises 24 heats, with a longer break between the semi-finals and final. The meeting should be finished by 5.30pm.

• Like 1

And when you read the list of official BSPA shared events, the only one at NL Level is the NLRC

• Like 1

That is NOT the case. A glance at the rule-book often assists, in this case Art 19.9.3.

The meeting comprises 24 heats, with a longer break between the semi-finals and final. The meeting should be finished by 5.30pm.

thanks Neil.