British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SuperBear

Peterborough V Redcar 29/8/16

If Ged really is the messiah then I hope that he take us back to the EL for a better quality idiot on our theads. Unfortunatetly the resident looney is part of that package but that's an acceptable trade off :)

• Like 1

I say Stop Messing About.

is that your best kenneth william,s impersonation ?

If Ged really is the messiah then I hope that he take us back to the EL for a better quality idiot on our theads. Unfortunatetly the resident looney is part of that package but that's an acceptable trade off :)

ate , just been on the radio that a house sale has fallen through because the next door neighbor has Japanese knot weed in his garden .where you have a nut weed on your hands !

• Like 1

I rest my case.

Yes come back to the "top" league whatever it may be called next year .... we need the local derbies back

Whilst he posts some strange material that makes you cringe at times I hope for those who appear to constantly ridicule and attack him or anyone he mentions that there not of an age for people to regret what they saying.

Yes come back to the "top" league whatever it may be called next year .... we need the local derbies back

I was looking at the EoES yesterday thinking how impressive it looks as a British speedway circuit. It's hard to think that a league can be thought of as top when it's best assets are elsewhere, much like our riders (that's the snidey bit for those who like the barb at the end - not you Trees ;) )

I was looking at the EoES yesterday thinking how impressive it looks as a British speedway circuit. It's hard to think that a league can be thought of as top when it's best assets are elsewhere, much like our riders (that's the snidey bit for those who like the barb at the end - not you Trees ;) )

It is a great race track only been a handful of times but nearly always some great racing would love to be able to get there more times a season .

Whilst he posts some strange material that makes you cringe at times I hope for those who appear to constantly ridicule and attack him or anyone he mentions that there not of an age for people to regret what they saying.

Oh i think he knows what he's doing and in fact probarly thrives on the attention . Not alot seems to faze him like water off a ducks back !

I don't think anyone takes offence by his comments and posting we're all to busy rolling around the floor laughing most of the time from his posts . Its a shame some of the posters on here are not of the same mold and would rather spend their time attacking other members with theirs posts .

Hopefully he takes it as what it is banter between rival sets of speedway fans ,everyone is entitled to an option its just his at times well what can i say they do make people smile !!

• Like 1

is that your best kenneth william,s impersonation ?

!

Best I can do I'm afraid.

Sorry Matron.