British Speedway Forum
Flappy

Peterborough Panthers 2017

Do not forget that because of the attitude of Holder & Rathbone & his wish to be a Panther for 2018, your race day will change to suit this 1 rider. Stuffing the fans again in 2018

Wouldnt surprise me at all if Holder says bye bye to the Panthers anyway and has no interest in the 2nd tier of British Speedway in 2018.

Jack Holder is box office.

Watching him race is worth the admission fee.

Come on Michael you can do better than that.
  • Like 2

NOT HAPPY about it at all, fans have been let down badly, surprised Ged has sunk to this level , no one rider is bigger than the club. Ged should have insisted he fulfils his agreement , and should he have still gone to Poland without his blessing then Ged should have showed him the door, nice to know that Holder is thanking Ged for giving him the opportunity to say sod the Panthers fans your my third choice . This season was my first as a season ticket holder but I certainly wont be renewing for next year and like a good season ticket holder I will be fulfilling all the remaining home meetings as I have already paid for them but next year I will be picking meetings out I want to go to and if the don't care if you ride here or abroad attitude is applied then I think my money will be best used somewhere else. Quite frankly I am appalled and disgusted at Geds attitude towards all of this and just another nail in the sport becoming a complete laughing stock.

didn't go down too well then ?,,, am sure he'll put it right.

hope you had a good holiday.

Oh I've made it plenty clear enough enough times on enough threads and tweeted the bspa/scb about it.

I would ipswich to come out and give me their view about it, they must have a view.

Nearest I have seen as regards an Ipswich opinion on Holder's absence is from CL in last week's programme where He said "that He congratulates Peterborough on their win without Holder but do not congratulate them on that move". Seems hard that other clubs should suffer because of what another promotion has done.

Do you consider suffering an easy home win then?..imagine how us Panthers fans feel.

I meant suffer financially as Scunthorpe must have done on Sunday and Ipswich will do on Thursday as people make a stand. And yes, the Peterborough fans have been kicked in the guts by their own promotion.

I'm hoping by taking action against my club, they might join with other clubs and make sure something is done about it. Its the only stand I as an individual can make.

• Like 1

Jack Holder is box office.

Watching him race is worth the admission fee.

Said the promoter ish

More like someone inside a panther mascot suit

Spot on if not he will be carrying a big flag .

didn't go down too well then ?,,, am sure he'll put it right.

hope you had a good holiday.

Fantastic holiday , winter time in Australia but much better than the weather here by all accounts able to go out and about every day in a t/shirt sunshine every day with temps upto 32degees . Expected to come home to rain clouds but not the sort of clouds that have travelled over the showground , I am very disappointed in that respect but it is what it is so it's either like it or lump it.

• Like 1

Spot on if not he will be carrying a big flag .

Strange how someone that obviously is a massive panthers fan and does things like mascot, comes on here and has turned the great club of Peterborough into one of the most hated. Maybe ged should have a word in his ear.

• Like 1

Jack Holder is a Polish mercenary.

I hope my promoter thinks watching him race is worth losing my admission fee.

Edited for accuracy
  • Like 1

Strange how someone that obviously is a massive panthers fan and does things like mascot, comes on here and has turned the great club of Peterborough into one of the most hated. Maybe ged should have a word in his ear.

We seem to have done a pretty good job of that on our own over the last decade or more tbh without the resident looney. Colin Horton winning the 2006 EL was the start and it's been a rollercoaster ever since, with Holdergate just being another low point that the club didn't need.

What you don't need though is someone constantly trolling and rubbing it in other people's faces, that really isn't helping your cause.

Nobody hates P/Boro, someone has made a few boobs, the answer is to correct them, stupid BSPA rules have not helped

CAREFUL DOWN THERE, YOU COULD BE CUTTING YOUR NOSE OFF TO SPITE YOUR FACE

PROMOTER MIGHT JUST WALK AWAY

• Like 1