British Speedway Forum
Dandelion

Newcastle 2017

Nice one RD. :t:

As long as they bring home the bacon eh? ;):P

The little piggys off to Peterbro ;)

I hope Lindgren and Kus don't go :( I really don't see Wells signing but I wouldn't mind that, I think Lambert would get a 2.5% reduction to 8.70 not sure about Rose though, if Carr got a reduction, Rose should too :P

This is my opinion its going to be Worrall,lambert,r wells,rose,morris,philips and another if am wrong you can shoot me after mon.

Ave had good info on that cant reveal my source.

lindgren going to Edinburgh and they have s////t on mr kus so that's my info but as ave said if am wrong bring a gun on Monday and I will get up and

you can shoot me

Your comment about mr Kus is spot on

This is my opinion its going to be Worrall,lambert,r wells,rose,morris,philips and another if am wrong you can shoot me after mon.

Ave had good info on that cant reveal my source.

lindgren going to Edinburgh and they have s////t on mr kus so that's my info but as ave said if am wrong bring a gun on Monday and I will get up and

you can shoot me

If that's the team then we'd need to get a decent 2 pointer at reserve with Phillips otherwise that would place loads of pressure on the top 5.

I'd be happy to see Wells here he's always good around brough and is very reliable away from home.

Swapping Wells for Kus would be a reliable gating tart over an unreliable gating tart.

As I go to the speedway to be entertained, I'd like to keep Lindgren as he is one of the few riders around who can pull off an exciting outside pass at Brough Park.

Swapping Wells for Kus would be a reliable gating tart over an unreliable gating tart.

As I go to the speedway to be entertained, I'd like to keep Lindgren as he is one of the few riders around who can pull off an exciting outside pass at Brough Park.

Agree. I'd keep Ludde. Unless he wants to go of course. Anyway all pure speculation.

yes on his day he,s a real entertainer but he is too unreliable specially away from home.

he has went stale and his average has went up a little bit but hes always hovering around the 7.5 mark

plus he is always blaming his mechanics when something goes wrong.

we were told that he was testing one of the new engines in the knockout cup final if that's true then that wasn't the right time to do it.

only got to look at his scores home and away in the final and it proves a point.

he also got a bit of a problem with his attitude

• Like 1

yes on his day he,s a real entertainer but he is too unreliable specially away from home.

he has went stale and his average has went up a little bit but hes always hovering around the 7.5 mark

plus he is always blaming his mechanics when something goes wrong.

we were told that he was testing one of the new engines in the knockout cup final if that's true then that wasn't the right time to do it.

only got to look at his scores home and away in the final and it proves a point.

You have sussed Kus ot perfectly. and you have only had him for one season. Redcar fans had to suffer the enigma for 4.

You have sussed Kus ot perfectly. and you have only had him for one season. Redcar fans had to suffer the enigma for 4.

But the quote you quote is talking about Lindgren and not Kus??? I thought Kus was good at home but poor away, but a lot of Diamonds riders are like that, I would have Kus back.

only beaten by R Worrall and Sumers at home, not bad,,,

unless the rider in front of him is riding the outside line?? Poor mans Lee Complin imo.

Id be over the moon if we replaced him, but i think id be alone haha

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

unless the rider in front of him is riding the outside line?? Poor mans Lee Complin imo.

of course not ;)

No you wouldn't. :t::party: :party: :party:

Edited by The White Knight

You'll get lynched off a few people on here for having anything bad to say about LL haha