British Speedway Forum
balderdash&piffle

Berwick 2017 50th Year

Came up on my twitter feed last night on my phone apologies if wrong maybe Bandits could keep us updated

We saw Luke Ruddick at KD/DO with a huge bandage on his hand and arm, is this the Berwick hoodoo striking again?

Got the injury chasing Liam Carr and crashed with his team mate Jon Armstrong.

Your right screm he is back at Peterborough albeit short term till Lambert's back.

Richard Hall posting on Twitter was told his team place was safe bought a new engine then got told he was being released as Panthers signed Liam.

Richard Hall posting on Twitter was told his team place was safe bought a new engine then got told he was being released as Panthers signed Liam.

Any rider who can only score 7 points from 15 rides over 4 meetings in this case 3 home and 1 away, should never believe there position is safe. Richard Hall had is chance and just didn't do the business.

• Like 1

Any rider who can only score 7 points from 15 rides over 4 meetings in this case 3 home and 1 away, should never believe there position is safe. Richard Hall had is chance and just didn't do the business.

The away meeting was Sheffield, His favourite track !!

Anyone know why Dany wasn't riding for Swindon last night?

Anyone know why Dany wasn't riding for Swindon last night?

Swindon claim he was unwell.

Our cut be in the post but Bacs transfer is better.

Yeah... Okay :lol:

So that's Bowtell signed for Newcastle ffs, what's going on where is Lee Payne we've just handed Newcastle a rider who is better than our one on a lower average

Were Berwick ever in with an interest in signing Bowtell full time.

Was told a few weeks ago that Lee Payne and Havelock were big mates so he would be unlikely to be dropped.No idea if it's true but it would tie in with most things our part-time manager does.Signing Bowtell would have been a positive move for possible team building for next year-IF there is a next year but heh ho, Havelock maybe has a masterplan version 300.God knows what in mind.Wonder what Denis McLeary thinks privately about how things are going.I've been a supporter for best part of 45 years through thick and very thin but I can't ever remember such an apparent directionless mess as things are in at the moment.There have been good points like the covers,presentation,track which are big positives but they don't draw in the fans who want to see mostly a winning team at home.I realise injuries have been a big part of the problem but by no means all.Havelock said the club would have been in a financial quagmire if not for the covers.The way crowd numbers have fallen off recently I don't think they will be clear of that quagmire.That's probably enough of a moan for now-oh no I also meant to say that in terms of keeping the long suffering fans up to date, the website is dire.Sorry for being so negative but for the first time in 45 years I don't know if I'll bother seeing out the season and before anybody says support the club or lose it,to be honest I don't know if I'm too bothered the way it is just now

• Like 2