British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

If he has an assessed average like Tai did then its fine

Its irrelevent. If he doesnt have an average then he should be an 8. To be reassessed as a 7 when he quite clearly is a better rider now than he was then is a joke

Tai didn't have an assessed average.

Tai used the average he had.

Lindback has an average, which has been ignored.

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Come on down Anton.... :D

We are not cheating. 7.94 been re-assessed...

Yes but should of been re-assessed to an 8 so yes cheating

• Like 1

This makes it absolutely imperative Belle Vue pick the world champion in the semi.

If we pick the 4th place team we obviously could be knocked out anyway but poole will knockout the world champion and we miss out even if we aren't knocked out by the 4th placed team.

lindback won't draw anything like the same as the world champion, the crowd for the final could even be less than the semi.

At least if we lose to the world champion in the semi we will still bank £100grand to soften the blow and make more money than Poole or the world champion anyway.

FFS

• Like 3

Tai didn't have an assessed average.

Tai used the average he had.

Lindback has an average, which has been ignored.

And how many seasons do you have to miss for it to be reassessed?

We had kk guesting for us a week or so ago on a plus 8 average.

Lindbacks last average was 7.91 if I recall. So he fits easily enough.

Remember, this deal could have been in place a week after Hans injury and only announced today.

FFS

Does he really believe fans would turn out at Belle Vue for Wolverhampton and not for Poole?

If Poole make the final and its against Belle Vue, you can be sure there will be a lot of travelling fans heading up from the south coast, regardless of the distance.

• Like 2

Doyle 9.81 Iversen 8.99 Holder 8.00 Jonsson 8.78 Lindgren 7.54 Kasprazak 7.91. Fricke and Masters also over 7. Even Danny King average after Mondays meeting is over 7. I cannot be right/fair that Lindback is a 7.

• Like 5

Remember, this deal could have been in place a week after Hans injury and only announced today.

But only because KK was a guest at home so you got Hans' average plus 5%

KK guest because of the 5% rule when Hans average was 7.71. There has been a more recent greensheet released which say Hans is 7.15

Is it any wonder speedway in this country is on its knees ,Belle Vue Keep same 7 all season ,reach the play offs , only to find Wolves and Poole fielding ringers who couldn't be bothered with the Elite league , six months ago , absolute joke of a sport

I don't disagree

• Like 3

KK guest because of the 5% rule when Hans average was 7.71. There has been a more recent greensheet released which say Hans is 7.15

So clearly the deal was finalised a while back and released after the 14th September. Having not ridden here for a while Toninio got a slight reduction on his average.

I believe the assessed averages for newcomers like Dudek etc is 7.50?