British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Poole Sign Lindback

I am loving the fact you are so pi55ed off by it. What did Swindon do this season? Nothing. When they could have made changes they didn't. At Poole riders know they have to perform, and that's what makes Poole the most successful team in the modern era.

Keep chompin on those sour grapes..,chomp chomp chomp.... Lol

Ha! Ha! Ha!

You are so funny - NOT and trying so hard to get me to bite on that rubbish you write. You need to try harder

• Like 1

Ha! Ha! Ha!

You are so funny - NOT and trying so hard to get me to bite on that rubbish you write. You need to try harder

You've been biting for a few days, in honesty :)

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 2

I don't think we had a good team all year quite honestly. Couldn't believe how well we did at wolves recently. I was there but still not impressed.

One guy who does impress me is wofinden - even though he stuffed it into the fence on the second turn. He is some rider.

I do wonder how one sorts out this league. You can have a good team and then injuries come in and it all goes to .......... that is any team, not poole.

We really have to look at a team like in football - not just 7 riders - or am I barking up the wrong tree - or just barking ha ha!!

Lindbacks average was reassesed from 6.34 to 7.00.

Where are you getting that figure from when his last figure was 7.94?

It a re-assessed reassessment ?

I think you have to ask for it to be re-assessed so if ypu dont ask it stays as it is for Tai's

Thought it was re-assessed if he hasn't been riding in this country for so many seasons.You don't have to ask for it.

So two riders rumoured to be in the Poole 2017 lineup finish second and third in tonights SEC.

Thought it was re-assessed if he hasn't been riding in this country for so many seasons.You don't have to ask for it.

Hancock wasn't 2 years ago, and AJ WAS (9.03) last year.

Tai kept his 7.03 this year but others on a 7.

So two riders rumoured to be in the Poole 2017 lineup finish second and third in tonights SEC.

Milik reassessed as a 7 tho, seems fair.

Where are you getting that figure from when his last figure was 7.94?

It a re-assessed reassessment ?

He had an average of 6.34 from 11 meetings when last riding over here. The bspa have taken that figure as his official average and increased it to 7. Edited by Steve Shovlar

Hancock wasn't 2 years ago, and AJ WAS (9.03) last year.

Tai kept his 7.03 this year but others on a 7.

Milik reassessed as a 7 tho, seems fair.

Has V.Milik been reassessed?

Has V.Milik been reassessed?

Got an official average from riding over here a couple of seasons ago. 5. Something I should think. Not a GP rider so will come in on that. Same as Woffinden.

1.Magic=8.97

2.Kacper G=5.51

3.Kurtz=6.40

4.Vaclav Milik=5.67

5.Krzysztof Kasprzak= 7.91

6.J.Holder= 4.01

7.Adam Ellis= 4

42.47= total score. How about this team??? For next season.

• Like 1

1.Magic=8.97

2.Kacper G=5.51

3.Kurtz=6.40

4.Vaclav Milik=5.67

5.Krzysztof Kasprzak= 7.91

6.J.Holder= 4.01

7.Adam Ellis= 4

42.47= total score. How about this team??? For next season.

Magic has had a pretty torid season so may be looking to come back but rather Noddy to be honest and a lower average meaning more points to play with. Not Gomolski. Again not improved.

Fair enough, with Kacper. Steve what about Brady very good but big average which could hurt us. Vaclav Milik is a must sign IMO just scores points. What about Batch in for Kacper and Holder for Magic that would give us another 1 point who would we get though? Will Noddy stay with his brother? Surely that is an attraction?