British Speedway Forum

I love comming on here these days(not) it makes me feel young again its like being back at school. :cry:

• Like 4

And clearly you know nothing about Kyle so shud up.. Havnt you got an Ipswich thread to go to..Nah, boring that, isn't it... people only like you on this forum due to your anti poole stance ,which is why you came on here in the first place to gain Brownie points. And that's the truth :icon_smile_clown:

yippee the forum numpty has arrived!!

ah bless you backing up Gater1 or MonsterDaz whatever he calls himself.

and before you start bleating about going on other threads you have been commenting on every other teams threads and been told what a hypocrite you are because you troll on other teams yet on Poole threads you expect everyone to leave!!

so i know nothing about Kyle? ok then please show statisical evidence of the improvement of Kyle Newman over the last 5 years?

show me:

how he has stepped out of the reserve berth and held down a second string place

how many British Finals he has ridden in in the last 5 years

how many GB squads he has been called up to

how his average has ridden every season he has been at Poole

how his average has ridden every season he has ridden in the second tier

once you can do that i will then agree he has improved.

and before you reply dont come back with the fact Poole fans love him.

he would be the first name on the teamsheet because he gives 100% and his average fits.

i want him to improve in the lower league as it will help my club but past history shows he has stood still at all levels while Worrall, Garrity and even riders like Paul Starke are improving away from him or catching him fast.

AND APOLOGIES TO THE REAL POOLE FANS BUT THESE 2 ARE SOMETHING ELSE TRYING TO ASK THEM A QUESTION THAT THEY CANT RESPOND TO ONLY WITH AN INSULT!

Edited by Gavan
  • Like 1

Lets just leave Gavan to it otherwise we will get banned. Gavan has been trying to cause trouble on our thread since this morning. I am not going to bother replying to him. Gavan is looking for trouble.

Its hard to ignore him I know. But lets let him get on with it.

Why am i looking for trouble?? That makes no sense?

Im asking you a fairly simple question yet neither you or Starman can answer.

Ok one more time........Please provide me with evidence that Kyle Newman is improving?

Thats all i ask. Is it that hard for either of you to understand? I mean im asking it to 2 of you and im fully aware neither of you are exactly blessed in the brain area but between you im sure one of you can answer me without using the words anti Poole, troll , or lets not talk to him.

i await a reasoned response

I think he in denial!!

I knew there was something I liked about that river!! :rofl::t:

ps. Kyle Newman (PL)

2012 = 5.31 (reserve)

2013 = 5.32 (2nd string)

2014 = 6.51 (H/L)

2015 = 6.84 (2nd string)

2016 = 6.31 (H/L)

Going from reserve to Heat leader in 5 years and putting 1.00 on his PL average despite various serious injuries is pretty good, steady progress really.

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 2

I wish he was in de nile! :wink:

Preferably south of Aswan where the crocodiles are enormous

• Like 4

Perhaps Monster Daz is on holiday? You will have to ask him that though.

No doubt it will be back if or when you get the next ban.

Either way it's all the same.

Not that concerned, as I hope Rosco will make changes after a couple of months if we are under performing.

We just need to beat your lot.

Which year do you want to beat Poole 2018,2019?? You ain't got a hope in 2017... :rofl:

• Like 1

ps. Kyle Newman (PL)

2012 = 5.31 (reserve)

2013 = 5.32 (2nd string)

2014 = 6.51 (H/L)

2015 = 6.84 (2nd string)

2016 = 6.31 (H/L)

Going from reserve to Heat leader in 5 years and putting 1.00 on his PL average despite various serious injuries is pretty good, steady progress really.

wow you provided figures well at least that's more than the other 2. Yet I'm confused how you have him as a second string and heat leader when he ride a high percentage in reserve especially last season!

Which year do you want to beat Poole 2018,2019?? You ain't got a hope in 2017... :rofl:

I will remember that prediction

• Like 4

ps. Kyle Newman (PL)

2012 = 5.31 (reserve)

2013 = 5.32 (2nd string)

2014 = 6.51 (H/L)

2015 = 6.84 (2nd string)

2016 = 6.31 (H/L)

ok so you tried to show some stats. However they are so inaccurate I can't use them

2014 - spent the whole season at reserve so no idea how you think he was a heatleader

2015 - spent the whole season at reserve never a second string

2016 - couple of meetings at second string and 1 at heatleader the rest as reserve

Please tell me where you got his riding positions from or is the Poole website and speedway updates all incorrect?

Edited by Gavan

wow you provided figures well at least that's more than the other 2. Yet I'm confused how you have him as a second string and heat leader when he ride a high percentage in reserve especially last season!

they are PL stats Gavan

Havnt you got an Ipswich thread to go to..

at it again I see .......

• Like 2