British Speedway Forum

Without being big headed. Behind belle vue Coventry is 2nd biggest club to me. They must not be lost. Even if at another track for the time being.

• Like 2

Without being big headed. Behind belle vue Coventry is 2nd biggest club to me. They must not be lost. Even if at another track for the time being.

Agreed - we are the friendliest of rivals!!

I'd obviously go the other way round but you're right, we cannot lose either club.

Speedway in this country cannot flourish without the famous Coventry Bees !

Here's hoping for good news

Not to me your not in the last 17 years. But I did point out y'day you would run. Coventry still maybe a different matter.

Not to me your not in the last 17 years. But I did point out y'day you would run. Coventry still maybe a different matter.

You might have won more trophies recently yes.

But with Bournemouth now in big time let's see you compete against them. Oh and compete without a sponsor willing to put 100k down a season. Glory days maybe behind poole soon and while there is a slight hope for Coventry there is every chance they will come to tapes in 2017

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 1

Belle Vue Aces
The most famous name in speedway

Continuous seasons from 1928 , even during the war years

The list of riders who's wore the Ace of clubs reads like a who's who of the sports greats

Can't think any REAL fans would say otherwise ?
Well ... Maybe one idiot

Edited by WestGorton1884
  • Like 7

all you had to say was good news not you though shame on you
  • Like 7

Hitler couldn't stop the Aces, that's one of the reasons we are the most famous speedway team in the World, and whilst we have not won as many trophies as Poole, you cannot match our name.

Now get of your green soap box and join the rest of the decent speedway fans, in wishing nothing but good luck to Coventry in their fight for survival.

• Like 8

all you had to say was good news not you though shame on you

As I said the other day. BV will run, Coventry could still be doubtful.

100% they are the biggest 2 names in the current 2 leagues of speedway

Thats because you have no idea what you are talking about. Poole are not even close when it comes to talking about big names in speedway.

Ask someone who doesnt follow the sport to name a speedway team, majority would say Belle Vue, Coventry and even Cradley Heath long before Poole.

Are Bournemouth a bigger club than Leeds or Aston Villa...........clueless

• Like 4

Belle Vue Aces

The most famous name in speedway

Continuous seasons from 1928 , even during the war years

The list of riders who's wore the Ace clubs reads like a who's who of the sports greats

Can't think any REAL fans would say otherwise ?

Well ... Maybe one !

...........ah, but only if you are north of Salisbury and don't sell the Speedway Star!!! ;)

• Like 1

100% they are the biggest 2 names in the current 2 leagues of speedway

Thats because you have no idea what you are talking about. Poole are not even close when it comes to talking about big names in speedway.

Ask someone who doesnt follow the sport to name a speedway team, majority would say Belle Vue, Coventry and even Cradley Heath long before Poole.

Are Bournemouth a bigger club than Leeds or Aston Villa...........clueless

Yep you are definitely that...

Yep you are definitely that...

You seem to be the only person who thinks Poole are a bigger name in speedway than Belle Vue or Coventry.

And your response is im clueless lol you sound like a 5 year old who has no comeback

• Like 2