British Speedway Forum

Another day another thread ruined by a troll.

Every decent poster needs to report this individual along with the other names it uses, inundate the mods

• Like 2

Another day another thread ruined by a troll.

Stick it on ignore and stop biting.

Edited by waihekeaces1
  • Like 4

Every decent poster needs to report this individual along with the other names it uses, inundate the mods

There are mods?

Stick it on ignore and stop biting.

That never really works, because people quote him *sigh*

To complete the team.

Ricky Wells (7.92) + >4.11
Kyle Howarth (7.18) + >4.85
>7.05 & Ashley Morris (4.98)
>10.03 & Luke Chessell (2.00)

Assuming Lindgren, Klindt, Thorsell, Cleeg & Masters are signed.

I would offer the penultimate spot to Musielak, if he doesn't wish to ride in Britain then Jonas Anderson, if they accept then Manzares is a shoe in for the last spot IMO.

If Wolves don't sign Klindt for 2017 they are mad and I'll have to re-think.

Does anyone who is not a Poole fan wish to comment?

Wrong. Live in Belgravia, London

For people like myself who live in Belgravia a £20 note is like £1 to us.

Anyway I am not going to argue with you I was only saying Gater was right on this occasion.

Oh man.

Why do i stumble across this.

No one on this forum lives in Belgravia.

Also anyone who even says the words Belgravia doesnt live in Belgravia, unless they are working in a knocking shop at the sloane square end.

Its not an area. Its an old fashioned way of saying a certain part of the west end.

Gater1, reign it in sir. Come on.

I'm not trying to mug you off but this is silly.

• Like 4

I can understand the clamour to sign Klindt on his low average but as someone who has seen him struggle around Monmore off anything but the two outside gates so many time I can't say I would be overly impressed with his signing.

• Like 1

Is Emil Grondal worth a shot at reserve on a 4.39 average?

No he isn't.

Don't start Gater off again. Just ignore the troll.

Thoughts on my Wolves team guys?

Lindgren 10.09, Thorssell 10.05, Masters 8.97, Howarth 7.18 & Klindt 5.42 Leaves 8.39 for the reserves.

I think Gater has been given a holiday.

• Like 1

Don't start Gater off again. Just ignore the troll.

Thoughts on my Wolves team guys?

Lindgren 10.09, Thorssell 10.05, Masters 8.97, Howarth 7.18 & Klindt 5.42 Leaves 8.39 for the reserves.

Strong first 3 but I think Howarth isn't great value on that average so not sure he will be back. I think a lot of people are clamouring for Klindt on the theory that he could start the season at reserve with Clegg, just how achievable that is I don't know.

I think a lot of people are clamouring for Klindt on the theory that he could start the season at reserve with Clegg, just how achievable that is I don't know.

It is achievable!
WOLVERHAMPTON
1 Freddie Lindgren 10.09
2 Jacob Thorsell 9.88
3 Sam Masters 8.97
4 Victor Palovaara 5.80
5 Gino Manzares 5.43
6 Nicolai Klindt 5.42
7 Max Clegg 4.34
Total 49.93

It is achievable!

WOLVERHAMPTON

1 Freddie Lindgren 10.09

2 Jacob Thorsell 9.88

3 Sam Masters 8.97

4 Victor Palovaara 5.80

5 Gino Manzares 5.43

6 Nicolai Klindt 5.42

7 Max Clegg 4.34

Total 49.93

Victor and Gino are poor i am sure Wolves can come up with a better side than that
  • Like 1

Victor and Gino are poor i am sure Wolves can come up with a better side than that

I take it you have seen both riders on several occasions?

It is achievable!
WOLVERHAMPTON
1 Freddie Lindgren 10.09
2 Jacob Thorsell 9.88
3 Sam Masters 8.97
4 Victor Palovaara 5.80
5 Gino Manzares 5.43
6 Nicolai Klindt 5.42
7 Max Clegg 4.34
Total 49.93

Clegg's 2017 team building (2016 PL) average is 3.90, I think. Certainly lower than his 2016 EL average.

Manzares would be a poor signing so no thanks, don't understand the need to get Klindt at reserve much better to use points to get the best No. 4 as possible

Manzares would be a poor signing so no thanks, don't understand the need to get Klindt at reserve much better to use points to get the best No. 4 as possible

The one thing Klindt can do, when he's not hitting the tapes, is gate and that ability, together with speed to the first bend, has always been the main point of difference between the EL & PL. I'm not keen on him being in the team myself but if they get it right then when he goes up into the main body a rider of equal standing will drop to reserve to replace him. No one has really shown their hand with reserve picks yet, everyone seems to be sorting the top 5 and then a case of 'who fits?'. Some will go with 2 pointers, Klindt v 2 pointers, even he can't cock that up can he? :P

I take it you have seen both riders on several occasions?

Clegg's 2017 team building (2016 PL) average is 3.90, I think. Certainly lower than his 2016 EL average.

4.34 for Headinbra last season isn't it Col or am I reading it wrong again? :unsure: