British Speedway Forum

Thought the interview on bt with Adams about him going on holiday was amateur hour. Why discuss a holiday? A manager having two weeks off in the season is not really something to broadcast. A better question would gave been to ask him why he thought the bv track was inconsistent. Looked ok to me.

I thought he meant the track produces inconsistent results, rather than it being inconsistent itself.

Which is true for the NSS.

No idea why you think it was 'amateur hour' either.

• Like 1

It was more like a 'filler' interview with Cook not being there!! ;-)

Let's see if Sudden Sam can arrest the recent slide in results/performances.

• Like 1

Let's see if Sudden Sam can arrest the recent slide in results/performances.

I'll second that. BW... What do you think about Molineux,turning into a little Portugal, blimey bet that's been a bit of a culture shock for some of them.🍇🍉🍊🍍🍓

I'll second that. BW... What do you think about Molineux,turning into a little Portugal, blimey bet that's been a bit of a culture shock for some of them.

Some decent players coming in, Diego Jota could be a revelation.

Some decent players coming in, Diego Jota could be a revelation.

Is he a heat leader or second string? Edited by False dawn

Think he's 70 next birthday,old father time catches up with everyone.

I agree, it looks like even he is giving up on the sport :/

Doctor's orders?

He has just had his 67th birthday and is as keen as ever in trying to win league and world titles with Wolves and Tai but is slowing down his own work outside of speedway which he puts in long hours. He booked this holiday some time ago and the club had everything organised but sometimes issues outside of the sport take more importance.

So in short he isn't that old and there is plenty of life left in the old dog yet and hope he enjoys his time away with his family as next year he may be even busier ..... Hopefully

He has just had his 67th birthday and is as keen as ever in trying to win league and world titles with Wolves and Tai but is slowing down his own work outside of speedway which he puts in long hours. He booked this holiday some time ago and the club had everything organised but sometimes issues outside of the sport take more importance.

So in short he isn't that old and there is plenty of life left in the old dog yet and hope he enjoys his time away with his family as next year he may be even busier ..... Hopefully

The reason i thought he was 70 next birthday was because i know a chap who went to school(Dormston) with Peter Adams,and that's his age.Must not have been in the same years class.

When is Riss back??? Perks is clearly not working out and although Greaves is doing ok, we are clearly struggling in the reserves races.

When is Riss back??? Perks is clearly not working out and although Greaves is doing ok, we are clearly struggling in the reserves races.

Also struggling to cover for Sam with R/R in having to give one of the reserves a ride.