British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

Louis also has said "Furthermore, the base average is now two as opposed to three and the number seven rider has to be British but does not have to be a two pointer in our league.

So that suggests that Hume and Mountain will be on a 2?

1 Danny King 9.57

2 Bradley Wilson Dean 5.02

3 Rory Schlein 7.17

4 Kyle Newman 6.31

5 Nico Covatti 7.49

6 Connor Mountain 2

7 Danyon Hume 2.00

That will do me......

Done sign the contracts now I like that team .

Really you think so ?

Louis also has said "Furthermore, the base average is now two as opposed to three and the number seven rider has to be British but does not have to be a two pointer in our league.”[/size]

So that suggests that Hume and Mountain will be on a 2? [/size]

1 Danny King 9.57

2 Bradley Wilson Dean 5.02

3 Rory Schlein 7.17

4 Kyle Newman 6.31

5 Nico Covatti 7.49

6 Connor Mountain 2

7 Danyon Hume 2.00

That will do me......

Also like the look of that lot, but how many of those double up? Maybe there's a way of sorting out a fixture list that doesn't clash, but I can't see it.

Must admit that looks good. But sadly don't expect it to be the team. Hope to be proved wrong!

Should we read anything into Cam being at the do tonight as Ritchies 'plus 1' ?

• Like 1

Don't your brother know??

Must admit that looks good. But sadly don't expect it to be the team. Hope to be proved wrong!

Fans can put together some really good teams that never come to fruition.

With Lakeside not competing at the moment (hope they do at some level) how about Adam Ellis, not sure what average he would have but maybe sign him as an asset.

Wouldn't want to, but I bet he in Louis plans. Although I would imagine cam would improve on that average, but let's not keep going back to the same riders

Talking with CL tonight he said to us that Danny may have been signed as an asset by Kings Lynn, but that doesn't mean that he will ride for them next season.

There was rumour of some track improvements over the winter. Is this still planned? Also, a while ago, the stand and boxes where going to be redeveloped. Is that still on hold?

There was rumour of some track improvements over the winter. Is this still planned? Also, a while ago, the stand and boxes where going to be redeveloped. Is that still on hold?

Chris outlined the plan to extend the banking entering the turns so it didnt fall away.

He specifically identified the impact it has on Nico as he tends to enter the bends wider than others - perhaps a big hint he will be back.....

• Like 2