British Speedway Forum

The deadline is looming, wholesale changes are needed if we want to make any challenge. Can't see it happening unless they've already been agreed. It'll be a straight injury replacement for Branford. Wells and Sedgmen would ideally make way as well as Rob's points to sign a two pointer and two stronger main team riders.

• Like 1

The signing of Kasper would be a mistake. As James mentioned, he has the worst reactions at the gate I've ever seen. You just can't get away with it at this level. The Rye track has been slick for years now, which won't help him either.

• Like 1

The signing of Kasper would be a mistake. As James mentioned, he has the worst reactions at the gate I've ever seen. You just can't get away with it at this level. The Rye track has been slick for years now, which won't help him either.

Added to only one thin racing line.

• Like 1

Big rumour. Krzysztof Kasprzak signing for Rye and will start at reserve.

You seem to have arrived in place of Gater1!

• Like 4

Trouble is that with latest averages, Robbo back into main body of team and Sedgeman drops to reserve.

If you lose Sedgeman, Kasprzak fits and leaves 3.84 for second reserve.

Who knows, stranger things have happened ???

You seem to have arrived in place of Gater1!

?

I was on here when Gater was on here. Perhaps Gater and the other idiot finally got banned after last night. Contact the moderators if you're that interested.

So he can drop his average even more for next year? :o

Is it April 1st already?

Is it April 1st already?

Wish it was. Personally I don't want to see Krzysztof sign for another British club. 5.51 average would become a 7 something average by the end of the season. He will sign for you seeing as his only decent meeting in Britain this season was at Rye

Edited by SpeedwayFanatic

Wish it was. Personally I don't want to see Krzysztof sign for another British club. 5.51 average would become a 7 something average by the end of the season. He will sign for you seeing as his only decent meeting in Britain this season was at Rye

Must admit I'm not a great fan of his. Seems to pick and choose the meetings he'll make an effort in. Saying that, if he racks up the points and improves our woeful away form I'll welcome him with open arms

I can see it going the other way.

Well, it was a joke... But even if I meant what I said... He could purposely 'struggle' to lower his average for next year... It's a smart thing to do for personal gain (makes sure he gets a team place), but a dumb thing to do for the sport...