British Speedway Forum
Alex2000

Eastbourne 2017

Shane Hazeldon or jack Kingston do they fit another local lads

Oh wow what about the Standing Twins Dean and Darren maybe one of them

I don't B think Shane will ever be more jan a 5 point man after his break from the sport he just looks so rigid on a bike and jack Kingston it's all dependant on which one turns up I saw him in the u21 at Kent this year and it was disheartening seing a rider of so much potential riding how he was

Disagree about Shane, looked very comfortable and fast on the bike before his injury. Had never seen anyone attack lydd so aggressively as him just weeks before his injury.

Can't help feeling underwhelmed by the signing of Extance, thought they had pulled another rabbit out the hat.

Disagree about Shane, looked very comfortable and fast on the bike before his injury. Had never seen anyone attack lydd so aggressively as him just weeks before his injury.

Can't help feeling underwhelmed by the signing of Extance, thought they had pulled another rabbit out the hat.

I wasn't expecting that much of a surprise but it's because he's had a year out. At the end of the day we will always have a strong reserve with this team. I'd say with the strength of the league this year we should be up there.

Looks like a very solid line up. Extance was hot property before his knee? issues with Cradley after him at one point. He will either have his own good equipment or a deal with Eastbourne that puts him on good bikes so either way he will be well set and i think he will make a mockery of his sub 5 average.

Before his awful injury he was making quick progress in the sport and has a proper never say die attitude. It all depends on how well he's recovered.

I seem to recall his equipment was all pretty good and well maintained which is half the battle at this level.

• Like 1

So far I cant see anyone except mildenhall who may have set up a team which can challenge us and of course Birmingham with their strong top 4 riders

Certainly looks like a side capable of top four with only two question marks for me:

Will Mark Baseby be able to compete at No 1? He will hold his own with some but the likes of Bowen, Morley, Williamson & Bewlay may be out of his reach. I suspect Georgie will become no 1 but will have the same problem.

Will Adam Extance get over the major knee surgery that kept him out for the last 18 months? Sometimes they come back stronger but often it results in a long period of struggle. Dan Greenwood was a good example last year after his injuries in 2015. I suspect Adam will be in a reserve spot after the first Green Sheet change which should help him regain some confidence.

Well with the business he and his dad have which will help the whole team plus Eastie getting a new sponsorship which means our riders being able to get top gear for cheap, I cant see how any of the team shouldn't have top equipment

What average does Adam come in on?