British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Agrotron

Will Coventry Complete The Season?

I did undecided as I really hope Coventry can at least complete the season. I do love Poole vs Coventry meetings, both teams hate to lose to each other and that's just the riders! ;):D So I would really miss them if they're gone. First meetings I look for on a fixture list to see if i can go tbh.

What sort of response is that? Isn't that the exact same thing people say Matt Ford doesn't do enough of? Caring about other teams I mean.

It's my response. It's just another negative thread and we have enough miserable sods on the Coventry 2017 one as it is. . Might as well start another poll 'Will Belle Vue start the season?' Would anyone do that? Probably not because it's insensitive so why do one asking if Coventry will complete the season.

• Like 2

Correct! We are all entitled to them.

Exactly.

That was 5 minutes of my life I won't get back.

• Like 1

Have some respect unnecessary thread and we should all be getting behind Coventry, Liecester and Belle Vue as speedway is a family not a way of getting cheap shots in which tbh it does give that impression whether intended or not.

• Like 3

Have some respect unnecessary thread and we should all be getting behind Coventry, Liecester and Belle Vue as speedway is a family not a way of getting cheap shots in which tbh it does give that impression whether intended or not.

Speedway is Not a family and Riders don't risk their lives for the fans, it's a Fact

Will the Bees complete the season, I do hope so but if they don't then I don't think they will be the only team in speedway not completing the season.

Another daft idea as if we haven't enough to concern ourselves about with Coventry Bees this idiotic site appears it's a bit like our speedway team failing rapidly!!!!!!

• Like 1

If Sandhu was going to reinstate what he vandalised it would have started by now.

Horton cannot afford to sustain speedway on crowds of 400-400 some 29 miles up the road, congested as it is on Fridays.

Well meant maybe but in all a disaster, and largely down to personalities given the 3 year extension at was a decent if ageing stadium.

Edited by remembertheracers

If Sandhu was going to reinstate what he vandalised it would have started by now.

He probably never intended to but he can't anyway if he doesn't have the owners permission. It's not his anymore......or is it? :wink:

Yep Sandhu can't even if he's willing to. We need someone to buy the site who is motorsport friendly, it's a big ask but its a tiny bit of hope.

• Like 1

The Coventry fans have had enough heartache this winter without this thread plunging the knife any further.

Stox have cancelled the April and May fixtures implying the earliest return is May.

Coventry are selling Leicester matches at a very reasonable price to help out th fans.

In my opinion these are positive points... and I hope Coventry are back mid May.

• Like 1