British Speedway Forum
hyderd

Tai Massive Project

Even if there was someone supposedly better qualified the BSPA are unlikely to put the sort of money required to make a difference.

They may not have the money.

We don't know that. The best teachers are those that can communicate and get the necessary information across, not necessarily those that are best at the activity. After all, is Usain Bolt's coach faster then Usain, can Greg Rutherford's coach jump higher?

Great point ...as this is the Problem Woffy has ...Because he's a good rider he wants to run sport pick the side etc etc and the moment that does not happen he does not play anymore and his ball gets taken home ..

Edited by orion

They may not have the money.

If only they would say that and admit they are powerless to stop the rot of British speedway falling further behind the rest of the European powers.

At least that would be an honest reason.

• Like 1

Even if there was someone supposedly better qualified the BSPA are unlikely to put the sort of money required to make a difference.

Think they are doing a good job with the youth already, don't need TW bad influence on them.

• Like 1

Think they are doing a good job with the youth already, don't need TW bad influence on them.

No of course, no one wants a multi world champion giving advice. :rofl:

Keep the jokes coming.

• Like 1

Oh!!! For pete's sake. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you have said that before..................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh!!! For pete's sake. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you have said that before..................... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It's the Tai hating troll. He can't help himself.

No of course, no one wants a multi world champion giving advice. :rofl:

Keep the jokes coming.

As has been explained sometimes because you good at something does not mean your the best person to give advice ..Pele was the greatest footballer of all time but he poor as a coach etc

As has been explained sometimes because you good at something does not mean your the best person to give advice ..Pele was the greatest footballer of all time but he poor as a coach etc

And the queue of candidates better qualified are ...............

Its interesting that Tai Woffinden quit Team GB's 2017 World Cup Team as early as July 2016 siting differences with the BSPA through a twitter rant. Now the World games is on the horizon, a national team event staged on Woffindens home track in Wroclaw Poland which he quite fancies riding in ,Cue his stance towards Team GB softens a little, not ruling out a return in 2018. He gives it away by saying " I didn't know about the World Games when I made my decision to sit out the World Cup this year. Woffinden is playing a clever game with the BSPA, let me ride in the World games with the false hope I will ride for you the World Cup again. I doubt he will ever ride in the World Cup again and the differences he has with the BSPA will conveniently resurface again. Woffinden says he was always planning to take THE world cup week off to spend a week with his pregnant wife, although he quit Team GB a full 12 months earlier 9 months before his wife was pregnant. Feel sorry for the guys on here who hang on, endorse,believe every word he says ( Gavan, Stevebrum, GiveusaB.etc ) he might be trying to hoodwink the BSPA but he had you at " hello "

• Like 8

Its interesting that Tai Woffinden quit Team GB's 2017 World Cup Team as early as July 2016 siting differences with the BSPA through a twitter rant. Now the World games is on the horizon, a national team event staged on Woffindens home track in Wroclaw Poland which he quite fancies riding in ,Cue his stance towards Team GB softens a little, not ruling out a return in 2018. He gives it away by saying " I didn't know about the World Games when I made my decision to sit out the World Cup this year. Woffinden is playing a clever game with the BSPA, let me ride in the World games with the false hope I will ride for you the World Cup again. I doubt he will ever ride in the World Cup again and the differences he has with the BSPA will conveniently resurface again. Woffinden says he was always planning to take THE world cup week off to spend a week with his pregnant wife, although he quit Team GB a full 12 months earlier 9 months before his wife was pregnant. Feel sorry for the guys on here who hang on, endorse,believe every word he says ( Gavan, Stevebrum, GiveusaB.etc ) he might be trying to hoodwink the BSPA but he had you at " hello "

Top Post and Spot On

It would be a top post, if it wasn't made up.

He clearly stated that he was taking a year out at the time.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/2016/august/speedway-woffinden-to-sit-out-britains-world-team-efforts/

Let's not let the truth get in the way of biases though eh?

Now what will transpire in the future is open to conjecture, that 'year' may well turn into more. Time will tell.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/sport/2016/august/speedway-woffinden-to-sit-out-britains-world-team-efforts/

Let's not let the truth get in the way of biases though eh?

Now what will transpire in the future is open to conjecture, that 'year' may well turn into more. Time will tell.

Just a couple of quotes

From Twitter "Good luck to Team GB in the future ! A lot of you will not understand but true fans will, I aint being mugged off anymore "

From Express and Star " But the respect WOFFINDEN has for the Wolves promotion is not mirrored with Great Britain ,a set up he labelled unprofessional in a lengthy and foul mouthed tweet. He's decided not to race in the World Cup this year and wont return to his national team until things change.

Doesn't sound like the words of someone who is simply " taking a year out " does it

Sorry Bwitcher for leaving you off the list as someone who believes every word that Woffinden says !

• Like 2

That was posted on 16 Aug 2016. The World Games are being held from 20th to 30th July - eleven months after that interview. Does Woffinden have a different version of a year to every one else?

And in case you are in any doubt of his intentions then I'll quote from the interview that you posted the link to.

“We’ll see where we are at in 2018 - who knows I may be back for that.

Now tell me he isn't just looking after no 1 by wanting to ride in the World Games because it'a a money spinner for him being on his home track. It has stuff all to do with him wanting to ride for Great Britiain.

• Like 3

keep the jokes coming clown.........now remind me again didnt you ride once.....liar.............ran away from Tai.......coward.