British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Peterborough Panthers Vs Newcastle Diamonds 13/05/2017 - League

We appreciated his riding ability and still do and I don't recall anyone saying he wasn't any good it was all down to the amount of matches that he didn't turn up for which he now seems to have corrected . Good win for Newcastle tonight your misfortune to lose Danny Phillips to injury turned out in your favour with Shanes replacing him as I couldn't imagine Danny scoring anywhere near 8 points

You deserve a drink , and if was buying it i'd make sure you ate the glass , but I take nothing away from Newcastle they were good value and deserved there win , but your repeated comments are uncalled for and are not constructive just bloody minded and vindictive.

We appreciated his riding ability and still do and I don't recall anyone saying he wasn't any good it was all down to the amount of matches that he didn't turn up for which he now seems to have corrected . Good win for Newcastle tonight your misfortune to lose Danny Phillips to injury turned out in your favour with Shanes replacing him as I couldn't imagine Danny scoring anywhere near 8 points

You deserve a drink , and if was buying it i'd make sure you ate the glass , but I take nothing away from Newcastle they were good value and deserved there win , but your repeated comments are uncalled for and are not constructive just bloody minded and vindictive.

another bite chill out .No violence speedway is a family sport Edited by bri1966
  • Like 1

A stonking meeting! Proper speedway as someone on TV is wont to say. And on a slicker than usual circuit due to circumstances beyond the managements control.

Apart from young Coles, every rider had their moments in providing top drawer entertainment, and hopefully all those who had a look from the MCN Festival will try it again.

Panthers fans/management should not panic - the shock heat 8 1-5 allied to James Shanes' eye catching guest performance - effectively won Newcastle the match, given that Steve W and Robert L were always going to score big. Simon Lambert gets some stick, but he made some excellent gates and rode his socks off in the difficult No 2 slot.

Great racing. Great entertainment.

• Like 1

he beat me to saying it,,, its obviously a touchy subject.

if your buying the drinks tho, thats fine, but there's no place for yobbery and violence at speedway, (unless its on track);)

• Like 3

If racing of that quality results from the track preparation that was possible then do that every week! Superb racing from start to finish.

points for artistic impression are only awarded in silly sports like sycronised swimming and ski jumping.....

Speedway is a silly sport. That must have filtered down to Foxhole at some point? I appreciate that there aren't too many intellectuals down that way to understand speedway's current standing :D

I honestly can't believe Newcastle fans didn't think they would win..... Robert and Worrall were always going go to close to being unbeaten as you've only got Holder to beat.

Rose/Morris and Lindgren isn't to dis-similar on current form to Ully/Hansen and Lambert.

Shanes in at reserve for Phillips was a major bonus aswell.

Newcastle always like to pick up points with too many off form riders for the Panthers.

Roll on next week now

We normally have bad results away from home, so it's just a case of relying on home fixtures. I don't think Phillips would have scored as much as Shanes. Both teams rode well to be honest. It was back and forth on the scorecard all night, I think heat 8 was the decider when we got a 5-1. Edited by DiamondGlory

Speedway is a silly sport. That must have filtered down to Foxhole at some point? I appreciate that there aren't too many intellectuals down that way to understand speedway's current standing :D

First agenda item for the winter sorted then 👍

First agenda item for the winter sorted then

Second item. I understand that top of the agenda is 4 tractors starting at tapes for a flying one lap of track grading after heats 4, 8 & 12 with the fastest tractor doing 3 victory grading laps prior to heat 15. The Ippo promotion, who put the suggestion forward following fan pressure, are apparently salivating at the prospect and are keen to stage a BSPA main event of a Top Graders tractor 16 lapper!

• Like 1

I was thinking that if points are on offer then all trackmen rakers etc will need to have averages and be built to a limit to make it fair.

Double the tinkering options available for some then....

I was thinking that if points are on offer then all trackmen rakers etc will need to have averages and be built to a limit to make it fair.

Double the tinkering options available for some then....

Steady on with the good ideas, we'll get officially approached if not careful :D

• Like 1

he beat me to saying it,,, its obviously a touchy subject.

if your buying the drinks tho, thats fine, but there's no place for yobbery and violence at speedway, (unless its on track);)

There should be no place in speedway for yobbery and violence full stop, but stupid childish inciting posts with remarks about anyone been sacked yet etc you can see where it comes from people only take so much you know.

There should be no place in speedway for yobbery and violence full stop, but stupid childish inciting posts with remarks about anyone been sacked yet etc you can see where it comes from people only take so much you know.

grow a pair and suck it up!

If you are wound up or offended by anything that has been posted on this thread you really need to seek professional help.

I wont bother with any smillies on this one but please dont take that as it being any more sinister than the rest.

• Like 3

grow a pair and suck it up!

If you are wound up or offended by anything that has been posted on this thread you really need to seek professional help.

I wont bother with any smillies on this one but please dont take that as it being any more sinister than the rest.

Some people will see things very differently to you afterall your one of the biggest wind up merchants on here and updates anyway sorry its banter to you .

So Robert Lambert should of just took the abuse he got from a fan at end of ht15 yesterday or did he react to something someone said therefore he to needs to grow some balls and suck It up as well then.

Edited by scoobydoo

The difference is he's putting his neck on the line for everyone s entertainment . I'm just putting silly posts to get a bite. I never offended or show violence to anyone. It's just a tonge in cheek remark after you sacked 2 riders in the interval when we kicked ya butts last season, Some people take this forum far too serious . The way speedway is going this forum will be over soon. Have a nice day

• Like 1