British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beowulf

Wolves V Leicester 12th June

Looking at the updates site Wolves were only 5 up after heat 12 so in reality the result could have gone either way but they piled on the pressure in 13, 14 and 15 getting two 5-1's and a 4-2 which made the scoreline pretty huge in the end. Would Garrity have made any difference or not? The jury is out on that one. :wink:

Of course he would, we would have needed to order some new fencing ! :D

• Like 2

7 pages on this topic and about 5 pages of rubbish. Dare I ask was this meeting any good ?

Unfortunately when we have the triple lock of Brum , Gavan and Flange on the same thread, too busy calling each other names we get nothing worth reading about the actual topic.

• Like 7

Only brum doing the name calling?

I see it has infested the Poole thread again. Last time he gaffed with his credible fred comment this time yet more of its anti kk guff. If I pointed it out on that thread it would just turn into yet another of its troll fests.

Wish I had a pound for every thread brum has disrupted by his argumentative and name calling ways, Many have been banned for what he gets away with on here.

• Like 1

Wish I had a pound for every thread brum has disrupted by his argumentative and name calling ways, Many have been banned for what he gets away with on here.

Wish I had a pound for every time Fred Flange jumps on Stevebrum's posts with his antagonistic ways.

• Like 3

Why are you stirring rubbish up?

As you know it jumped on my post didn't it?

Not stirring just saying you jump on nearly every Stevebrum post.

Isn't Robert72 stirring by saying Stevebrum is disrupting every thread with his argumentative and name calling ways?

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

Read the thread, it is a matter of record.

Brum doesn't agree with my opinion about the horror track, I can't say I'm surprised or bothered. Instead of putting his opinion he abuses anyone with a different point of view and the thread descends into a turmoil, which is usually where you come in.

You are just about the biggest culprit for egging him on.

While pretty much everyone else tells him to wind his neck in you are usually there encouraging him, ironically when he trolls the Poole thread you just say it is 'annoying'!

Classic bystander behaviour goading brum on for you pleasure and entertainment.

I don't see I am goading anyone, I don't see I egg him on, in my opinion he was just defending his track and because I agree Monmore isn't a horror track I say so.

I said I didn't like all the flack KK was getting is annoying and I hoped he would come back and prove him and others wrong.

The problem as I see it is that both you and him always want the last word and we all get fed up with you two slagging each other off.

• Like 1

ditto several posters, you included.

Brum doesn't agree with my opinion about the horror track,

No one agrees with that opinion.

Nonsense as always.

To the person that stole my trainers when I was on the Bouncy Castle, Fecking 'Grow Up'!!! Sounds familiar.

• Like 1