British Speedway Forum
idh

Sgb Championship Best Pairs 2017

Anybody know when the Grand Prix reserve get announced? This might affect the line up. I'm looking forward to this meeting as much as the Grand Prix the next day. Great track and usually great racing in front of a big crowd. Last year the semi between Glasgow and Edinburgh was awesome. From a personal view I'm just glad my team are there this year, we normally miss out.

That's good, didn't want the pairs line up to be affected by the Grand Prix. Quite fancy Newcastle to win this.

put yer moola on the marra,s marra ! cash in the attic , ar mean bank .

That's good, didn't want the pairs line up to be affected by the Grand Prix. Quite fancy Newcastle to win this.

Craig Cook?

Craig Cook?

Erm number 16 in a wee individual meeting in South Wales the following evening .

I like how we are flying under the radar..... 2 riders with 9+ averages and Holder probably the form rider ATM

Erm number 16 in a wee individual meeting in South Wales the following evening .

I'm aware of that, but topsoil isn't if he thinks the pairs is unaffected by the gp

I'm aware of that, but topsoil isn't if he thinks the pairs is unaffected by the gp

That's why I asked who the reserves were before saying thought Newcastle were favourites.

Great was looking forward to my 1st visit to the oak tree arena and to watch the pairs hope weather forecast improves for friday

Great was looking forward to my 1st visit to the oak tree arena and to watch the pairs hope weather forecast improves for friday

We've survived the rain before , when Joe Screen and James Grieves won it , it was a monsoon - no Aussies in the final though which helped . And there was another year when the Oak Tree was an oasis surrounded by rain . So there is hope .

• Like 2

I think the weather prediction depends on which forecast you look at but it's not looking brilliant on the majority of them.

I'm also looking forward to my first visit there, i just hope we're lucky enough that the elements don't ruin the first day of the tour from Ipswich!

On the meeting front I think the Witches pair have as much chance as any if they are on their game.