British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob B

Belle Vue V Swindon 14/7/17

Well done boys especially Bradley. I think the taxi some people were calling for needs to return to the rank.

• Like 4

Also, it's increasingly hard to see how Belle Vue can win a league championship (which involves winning a final over 2 legs) when the NSS is such an enjoyed track by nearly all riders.

Especially your typical continental style riders such as Freddie.

• Like 1

Another excellent result for the Robins tonight.. :t:

An especially well-done to BWD, what a performance from him...

Onwards and upwards :t::D

• Like 4

Wow what a shock result without the best rider in the world ..not great to see Belle vue get beat that badly thou as there fans tend only to watch a winning side and can't have anymore rent problems like last year .

• Like 1

We (Swindon) are a decent side now. The top 4 better watch out!

I would say the the top 2 better watch out after this result.
  • Like 1

Got to hand it to Batch too, a very good guest !!! Well done to all Rosco,s Robins !!!!!

• Like 2

We (Swindon) are a decent side now. The top 4 better watch out!

Yup, getting nervous now.

I think Troy wants to be a Robin again & fair play to him as he hasn't let us down guesting for Doyley.

A great result & a special mention to Bradley who has came to the party tonight☺☺

• Like 2

Lol! Even onion has come out of the shadows to celebrate BWD, he knows a good rider when he sees one ha ha!

Having built a bargain bucket side, and even when we were able to outbid Swindon (ironically) for a 4 point rider results like this at our track are always a possibility.

Poole and KL will be looking nervously at Swindon's results over the next couple of weeks.

No Swindon fans tonight though? The crowd was already down due to Belle Vue's almost certain qualification and the play off chasing team brought virtually no fans.

Yet ANOTHER example of the qualifier and cup format being a lose lose when it comes to attendances, great for the the stay at home keyboard fans to say how great they are though, doh!

Yawn. (For the billionth time)

• Like 4

Have run out of likes but like all the above posts.

What a great result and performance from all the riders, 4 points will start to move us up the league, that is 7 points from BV in 2 days.

What is good is that tonight BWD with paid max improved his performance. It now seems that different riders are doing well in different meetings. Thanks must go to Batch for helping us out again. Leicester, Poole and Rye House had better be on top form week.

• Like 2

Christ, did see that one coming. And if someone had told me that BWD would score a Premiership maximum this year Id have laughed, laughed even more if they said it would be away from home! Fair play, between him and Bellego they're keeping this Robins teams plodding along while one or two others struggle or are out injured.

And i had a bet on Swindon +13.

Well done to the Swindon boys. They have finally clicked as a team and look very dangerous now.

That reserve pairing is awesome i must say.

Yes of course you did