British Speedway Forum

If i had the choice of Chris Holder or Andersen I'd have Hans every time... and that being sensible....

• Like 2

If i had the choice of Chris Holder or Andersen I'd have Hans every time... and that being sensible....

Id still like to see Hans stay, but he's not an out and out No 1. Wheres Chris is.

Absolutely

I told you so lol... That's all you care about. Look at me look at me. Sad arse gimp

You are aren't you. Run along back to the Championship section of the forum confused child.

I think we will have a true number one, maybe a gp rider who hasn't ridden here yet.

Fingers crossed but I cant see it.

Maybe Przedpelski will come over seeing as Chris will ride with him at Torun next season.

Maksym Drabik could be an option for us. Chris Holder and Kacper Woryna will both ride at Lejonen next season with him.

Emil still hasn't signed a contract in Sweden

Edited by Gater1

If Chris and Jack our in it will just be like the time we had the Davidssons brothers

not quite as bad as that surely

Every time you mention Holder C on other groups people are saying he had a bad season last year because of what happened to Darcy this is all I ever read if he is doing bad, its like he has a bad meeting oh must be because of what happened to darcy this is all I see his fans saying, seems to be a stuck record anyway apparently he has all his gear for sale and has all new coming, so now everyone thinks this is a good thing I dunno I give up!

If Matt and Chris have settled there difference's there is only one place he's going

If Matt and Chris have settled there difference's there is only one place he's going

Oxford?

• Like 1

Every time you mention Holder C on other groups people are saying he had a bad season last year because of what happened to Darcy this is all I ever read if he is doing bad, its like he has a bad meeting oh must be because of what happened to darcy this is all I see his fans saying, seems to be a stuck record anyway apparently he has all his gear for sale and has all new coming, so now everyone thinks this is a good thing I dunno I give up!

Obviously the Darcy situation affected him a lot of course it would, when that happens to your best friend of course it will affect your mind set but other stuff his happened too which has affected him. Maybe seeing a sports psychologist will help?

The main reason for me that Chris was not firing in 2017 was due to his engines.

If you look at the likes of Zagar he had similar problems for a lot of 2017 until Johns (I think) managed to come up finally with a tuned engine/s that enabled him to suddenly fly and win 2 end of season GP's plus also had him flying in Sweden.

Think you will find he is not the only senior rider who had problems (especially on John's tuned motors). I think there were numerous World class riders who suffered similar problems although admittedly Chris suffered more that a lot of them.

I did read somewhere Johns had a problem with his springs supplier (or something similar) and that was evidenced by the lack of Johns tuned engines being in the top SGP riders list this year. Was even a recent article about the issues on the main Polish Speedway site recently.

For me Chris deserves his chance in both the SGP and Poole for at least one more year if he can get his tuning issues sorted.

Come on guys think about it. In 2016 his GSA was 12.53 - third only behind Doyle and NKI. Or 8.95 in normal language. Even Janowski in 2015 was only 8.97. If you look at Magic's scores for example in SWE in 2017 it was hardly setting the World alight. Just over 8 from 4 rides. If I look at the Polish stats his 4 ride av (excl bonus points) for me av out at about 7.41 per 4 rides. (Correct me if I am wrong).

I would argue that although Magic did well in the GP's this year (until his last third of the season where it collapsed) His league form wasn't so good.

I think Chris on PROPER tuned engines giving their true speed is better than his GSA this season portrays.

Now of course the $64,000 question is can Chris get his tuning gremlins sorted so he can fire as he did in previous years.

Pls remember that he probably has one shot at a Wild Card with all the pressures of all the younger riders coming through. Similar also with Pedersen and Hancock who are getting on.

He is also in my opinion heavily under pressure to get his finger out with Torun (who are allowing him to stay in the hope he does rediscover some form ) also to be a mentor to Jack and other young riders coming thu at Torun. Maybe similar with Lejonen this year. Also for sure Matt Ford will only tolerate so much underperformance from Chris and his brother who at least has an excuse as a developing young rider.

For me Chris deserves this year to hopefully prove the doubters wrong. I could be wrong and hope my faith in his ability is rewarded. The Darcy situation and his personal split from Sealy are behind him now. He has to knuckle down on his riding to show us all he is the rider who won the SGP a few years ago.

• Like 2

So we seem to basically have NKI as an asset as well now.

Why do you? Hasn't the partnership ended between Frost & Ford.