British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich V Glasgow Ch 3-8-17@7-30pm

Sorry to harp on about the double points again....but its a stupid system when you have got five heat advantages and none against you apart from one tactical ride they are only five points behind !....do we want to see a sport where the scores reflect the racing or is this a game show ??

Shame about heat fifteen for Cam, both Glasgow riders were soundly beaten until he pulled up

The score of only 11 point win does not reflect the dominant performance by the Witches in my book.....thought it would have been alot closer

...and what about all the rolling starts again - COME ON REFEREES, are you blind or what

• Like 3

Have to say that apart from the lesser twin, Weegies were mince.

Only my opinion mind but this season is also boring because the league format is far too long and just creates a huge divide between top and bottom.

Not how I would do things BUT I have no power to do anything 😂😂😂

Have to say that apart from the lesser twin, Weegies were mince.

No getting away from the fact , we are suffering a bit of a dip in form just now .

• Like 1

No getting away from the fact , we are suffering a bit of a dip in form just now .

Not too bad when you are having a dip in form and still top of the League....its a hard life !

Not even top now though.

As Simon or garfunkle once sang - "slip slidin away"!

Not even top now though.

As Simon or garfunkle once sang - "slip slidin away"!

Plenty meetings in hand though mostly at home so our small dip will just be temporary and we shall be rightfully restored at the summit soon enough.

Trouble is you seem to have stopped riding at home.

Trouble is you seem to have stopped riding at home.

Fair point and another blank calendar looms this week.

Good win last night considering Kyle's injury, get well soon Kyle we need you!

Well done to Nathan who worked bloody hard covering, would have been been my MOTM for his efforts.

Was nice to get the win after the events of last Thursday and the weekend shambles with Connor applying himself well, Justin not so much I'm afraid to say. He should be scoring at least 7 at home meetings.

Danny, Rory and Cam all did their jobs superbly, pity about the expensive looking engine blow up for Cam in ht15.

We were definitely helped by certain Glasgow riders having an off night and as they were last night I wouldn't say no to facing them in the playoffs.

Shame we have a blank next week.

That's a good summing up of last night. No doubt helped by only one of Glasgows top three showing top form, but I agree Nathan deserved MOTM. Danny's paid max just couldn't be ignored I guess.