British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Poole Supporters Helpline 0871 30-60-30-60

At there it is, thinking you're better than others. People who make a claim to class rarely have it. Poole are the nouveau riche of speedway, the footballers' wives, all ostentation and bad taste.

Better than the others? I will defend my club from your posts if you slag us off, simple.

Think my post is fair. We are down and out this season, but history shows we will be back next year.

Nothing wrong with saying that.

As Rye House are new to this league, we had no idea of the private grief non Poole fans have had in the past with Poole, whilst 30-60 clearly has struck a nerve it should be mentioned we could have used Kasprzak THREE more times (hard to imagine him dropping any points from what I saw) so the score could have been worse.

KK back on form at Leicester!!

• Like 1

KK back on form at Leicester!!

i don't think anybody could have told him that another match winning performance from him would be putting his old employers even deeper in the doggy doos .

Better than the others? I will defend my club from your posts if you slag us off, simple.

Think my post is fair. We are down and out this season, but history shows we will be back next year.

History shows you what happened in the past, not what is going to happen in the future, and I'm talking about sport here not geopolitics.Your last ever league title may have already been and gone.

Poole can still make the play-offs, season isn't over just yet!

Not yet - but they're working on it :rofl:

• Like 2

Judging by Middlo's tweet yesterday (boasting about past glories and commenting on true fans sticking with the club) I think he's feeling the pressure... can someone please give him the helpline number :D

Edited by TheReturn
  • Like 1

Lol how arrogant....history shows we will be back next year.is that how it works.

British League Champions 1994

Elite League winners 2003..................what happened in the intervening 9 years then???

Poole didnt win last season

They wont win this season

They could go years without winning again......

Lol how arrogant....history shows we will be back next year.is that how it works.

British League Champions 1994

Elite League winners 2003..................what happened in the intervening 9 years then???

Poole didnt win last season

They wont win this season

They could go years without winning again......

2010 then 2011

2012 then 2013

It does happen!...

Poole have made mistakes by the dozen this season. Not play off material That's for sure.

However, anyone writing them off for seasons to come I feel could be very mistaken.

They made big errors in 2008 but came back the following years. This is why as a very successful club with larger than most support they tend to be disliked.

Certain people may disagree but I think they will not make the same mistakes next year.

Poole have made mistakes by the dozen this season. Not play off material That's for sure.

However, anyone writing them off for seasons to come I feel could be very mistaken.

They made big errors in 2008 but came back the following years. This is why as a very successful club with larger than most support they tend to be disliked.

Certain people may disagree but I think they will not make the same mistakes next year.

Do you mean 2009? ;) Pretty sure we were league winners in 08 so couldn't have made that many mistakes :D
  • Like 2

You can dislike Bournemouth!.....

......especially if you're a Southampton fan :D

Especially when they break all the fair play rules. Perhaps it goes with the geographical territory (something about the south coast)? :nono:;)