British Speedway Forum
Bald Bloke

Kings Lynn 2018..

What on Earth average is Proctor on to start the premiership season?

Much appreciated, where do they get that figure from?  Had a good scour of the BSPA site couldn't find it.

11 minutes ago, Col said:

Much appreciated, where do they get that figure from?  Had a good scour of the BSPA site couldn't find it.

Conversion from last years average.

3 hours ago, Col said:

His championship average ÷1.3.

If Niels isn’t announced on Thursday night as our no1 what do Lynn fans think or want to happen.

Will we wait 3 to 4 weeks to see if the Polish situation resolves itself or will we go for somebody like AJ or Zagar. Our other option would be to sign 2 riders on a 7 and a 6. If we could get Lebedevs it would be good though I’m not sure if he is willing to ride in this country this year but getting a decent 6 pointer would be a big problem.

Maybe our no1 was never going to be Niels though I truly hope that he was or is.

What do people think?

1 minute ago, Potman said:

What about Richie Worral + ANO.

What would Richie come in on?

10 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

7.26 was his established average from Poole. He rode 7 meetings. Given Clegg was given a 2.00 average  based on 4 matches for Wolves in 2017 I assume that Richie's would be too.

2 minutes ago, Potman said:

6.56??

• Haha 1

Richie Worrall would come in on 6.55 and maybe Lasse Bjerre who would be 6.4

17 minutes ago, Clive Ward said:

Would need to be the proverbial ' white charger' to make a difference :P

Forgot about his short spell with Poole I worked his average out from last years championship, thanks for that info.

• Like 1

Quite liked Richie Worrall when he last rode for Lynn but seemed to go backwards when he left us.

Would be a gamble on 7.26 tho

10 minutes ago, stevebrum said:

7.26 was his established average from Poole. He rode 7 meetings. Given Clegg was given a 2.00 average  based on 4 matches for Wolves in 2017 I assume that Richie's would be too.

Others havent been awarded revised averages from less than 8 meetings so I wouldnt say that is definite.

Cleggs is the 1 that seems to have been but again not confirmed as ratified anywhere yet.