British Speedway Forum
Steve0

Swindon Vs Poole - Posf2 - 25 Sep

Totally agree with you there Steve, was just about to post similar and see you beat me to it. Photo looks good on the website too. Terrific atmosphere , loved hearing the famous Blunsdon Roar for our " Rockin Robins". :D

Is that what you call it, more a whimper than a roar. half of them were poole fans you know... still you have it your way, part timers :t:

Edited by Starman2006

Is that what you call it, more a whimper than a roar. half of them were poole fans you know... still you have it your way, part timers :t:

Half of the 2,500ish crowd were Poole fans?

Half of the 2,500ish crowd were Poole fans?

More like 10%.
  • Like 1

Right on cue, the sore loser arrives, the only part timers I saw was Starke, Lahti, Holder & Kennett, hope they are better at their day jobs :rofl:

• Like 5

Right on cue, the sore loser arrives, the only part timers I saw was Starke, Lahti, Holder & Kennett, hope they are better at their day jobs :rofl:

Idiot...

Edited by Starman2006

Just the sort of comment expected from you, for your information I am in no way a part timer and find your nasty post as offensive as you are!!!!!!

• Like 5

Idiot...

Arsehole

• Like 3

I remember hearing the words "Kennett always does a job for Poole". Bit like KK!! A f'ing rubbish one!!! Edited by thecoombdog
  • Like 1

Just the sort of comment expected from you, for your information I am in no way a part timer and find your nasty post as offensive as you are!!!!!!

Nevermind mate, you will get over it it, hope you get hammered in the final ..

Nevermind mate, you will get over it it, hope you get hammered in the final ..

At least if we lose at BV then we will lose to the club with the best facility and race track in the country. So envious of what they have got there.

I remember hearing the words "Kennett always does a job for Poole". Bit like KK!! A f'ing rubbish one!!!

Losing the Black & Decker sponsor has hindered him.. :drink:

• Like 2

I remember hearing the words "Kennett always does a job for Poole". Bit like KK!! A f'ing rubbish one!!!

Oh FFS! Kennett isn't good at Swindon if it was at Wolves he would have done a lot better but others would have done worse. So what ya gonna do!

Oh FFS! Kennett isn't good at Swindon if it was at Wolves he would have done a lot better but others would have done worse. So what ya gonna do!

Laugh

• Like 1