British Speedway Forum
Ace no.5

Wolves Vs Belle Vue, 25/9/17, Playoff Semi Final Leg 1.

When Loomer Road was built were there any restrictions on what could be done ?

The Loomer Rd track has changed 2 or 3 times over the years since the 70's.

It used to be outside the dog track but was moved inside around the early 80's I believe.

To answer your question I guess there were few restrictions but can't say for definite as I wasn't even born.

It's over here. Lindgren head and shoulders above everyone. Untouchable.

Well done wolves

The Loomer Rd track has changed 2 or 3 times over the years since the 70's.

It used to be outside the dog track but was moved inside around the early 80's I believe.

To answer your question I guess there were few restrictions but can't say for definite as I wasn't even born.

The point I am making, without it being an argument, is that wolves is inside the dog track and the size and perhaps some of the shape is forced upon us. In 1996 alterations were made to the dog-track and we had to race the home leg of the cup final elsewhere. Even then we had no options, the landlord said the alterations were being done then and that was that. As a tenant we are hidebound. As it turned out we raced the 'home' leg at Long Eaton and we performed magnificently to take the cup against Peterborough.

I blame the track!

Quite right, if a GP rider can't handle it what hope is there for anyone else ?

• Like 2

That comment tells me all I need to know about your intellectual capacity...

The comparison with Stoke was from the 80's/90's as I'd explained, comparing the BV dog track with what I'd seen at Stoke.

If you are saying that Stoke is now poor then that is something we can agree on.

Back in the day though it was a very good racing strip and even now is a better shape than the Wolves tricktrack.

and your continual attack of the wolves tracks already told me what your intellectual ability was.

I blame the track!

Surely it must be a horror track if a GP rider falls off and gets injured??

Using the well worn analogy used by the usual suspects.

Well I hope lindgren isn't that badly hurt, if you want to keep scoring points over injured speedway riders then knock yourself out.

No points scoring required. Two semi-finals, two Wolves riders injured, one hospitalised, two Belle Vue riders excluded.

• Like 1

Well I hope lindgren isn't that badly hurt, if you want to keep scoring points over injured speedway riders then knock yourself out.

And if you want to keep lying about Aces fans not booing injured/fallen/visiting riders then knock yourself out as well.

Still. It's nice to finally see you hoping Lindgren isn't badly hurt after attacking his fall non stop. Like you say, what an idiot.

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

Doesn't matter how many times you say it, or how many threads you post it on, it doesn't make it true.

The reaction of the disgraceful Belle Vue fans, actually I won't call them fans, how about 'Flanges', that seems a better name. lol!

Anyway, as I was saying the reaction of Belle Vue flanges is well documented on the meeting thread haha!

• Like 1

Ha ha!

You're the one who liked and quoted his post attacking the victim of a sick homophobic slur before it was deleted which says all we need to know about you.

It is one thing posting such a vile comment in the first place but to actually read it, consider what it means enough to actually like it, and then repost it is even worse than posting it in the first place.

I love banter but homophobic rubbish is not for me, sorry.

No idea what you are on about. I wouldn't like a post that is Homophobic, racist or about a medical condition.

Edited by foreverblue

Wtf was lindgren doing. Idiot

NB NO cheering from aces fans

Should read

Wtf was Bjerre doing, idiot

No cheering from aces fans when he went down but plenty of booing as he walked back to the pits and loud cheers when it was announced he's had to withdraw from the meeting

And I bet you were one of them!

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=85283&p=3034338

Sick

There were some jeers of lindgren as he walked unaided back to the pits but unlike you Rita I never cheer crashes or boo or jeer injured riders.

Nor do I, I find it quite despicable, if you call it "some jeers" I suggest you get a hearing aid

I'm not surprised you ignore all the clapping and support lindgren received from the majority of Aces fans in the grandstand as he walked unaided back to the pits.

You idiot wolves fans manic fist pumping and cheering when a rider falls off followed by loud jeering and hand gestures as the obviously injured rider returns to the pits, no clapping or support for the injured.

Just facts Rita, I've no doubt you were cheering the crash and jeering the injured rider as he made his wayback to the pits.

Oops, forgot the link

Animals

I've already told you I didn't or have you forgotten